• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

Deku Tree

Did the vendor blueprints in the BoO change or are those the same even after patch, lol?

added new ones. Old ones are still there. The DZ06 vendor blueprints are gone. DZ06 only has two Nomad Set fixed and two Nomad Set BP (and the BP have a fixed big stat). Not sure where the old DZ06 gear went.

The in-game ads on gear are new. People are claiming this isn't 'shopped.

X4sIPWZ.jpg

Its true, I got a pair

Anyone noticed if there is some sort of input lag since the patch?

Sometimes I cant control the character.
I am also having issues with sprinting, I press the button the sprints then he stops and I have to press and press. its annoying.

lt519

At work till 3p Est. It's crawwwwwwllling rn

I'm with ya, meeting at 1:00 PM that I called so no bailing on that. I have like 20 hours of OT banked so I can take off after that but giving up $45 an hour seems kinda silly to just play this or Ratchet and Clank a couple hours earlier. But blegh, don't want to beee hereeee.

Well the game putting me into the 161+ DZ even though my gear score is in the 150s must have been a glitch or something, there were loads of people farming the lower levels so I exited and logged off and when I went back im in the 0-160 tier

Furo

its down in the right corner

no, not for me. Its neither on the card nor at the matchmaking point (it says that I don't have any incursion). So is it only for season pass dudes? I thought it would be free that's why I don`t know why I am not getting it (have the rest of the update with gear score etc.)

Kadin

Well that Incursion (Hard) difficulty is no joke. Was just in a random group of all 160+ and we didn't make it past the first main spot after about 3 wipes. Everyone bailed pretty quick. Can't wait to see what this is like on Challenging. Jesus.

KDR_11k

I think I'll wait for the server to stop sucking after the new patch released...

First attempt, got in fine, looked at dailies and decided the DZ would be the best place to try those, go through the door, Error Mike.

Okay, second attempt, get into a queue just to log in o_O. After the queue make another attempt at going to the DZ, this time get to Bonnie and start killing some goons as well as the boss, get a yellow drop in the process, fight a bit more, another Error Mike.

Another thing I noticed was that I'm apparently (just) in the top gear class in the DZ despite having badly optimized HE gear with most weapon talents inactive...

Jumped on before work, just to check out the new stuff. I'm glad that the DZ06 blueprints are readily available in the Base. I'll buy some of that stuff tonight.

I might try for some of the Marksman gear set, too. My current Gear Score is 170, which isn't terrible, but isn't great.

WipedOut

Anyone gone into DZ and get a contamination error? I'm level for yet when I go in there it says I'm only level 3

I don't take any damage. Just the warning

Top Bottom