• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

FinKL

Yeah, wtf, I keep getting kicked from matchmade groups (people only want 182+?!?!) and now I'm locked out of even entering the sewer. Even solo in my own game it just teleports me back to the entrance and you cant teleport to any friendlys in the incursion because, let's change the way mission teleports work =/

spyder_ur

Wow sounds like 1.1 is mega buggy.

I had two hard crashes and numerous other bugs including not being able to start missions and getting booted from team in 3 hours of playing this morning; teammates were similar. Take for what you will but it was the worst it's been for me. In a mission with no checkpoints and that's unforgiving like incursions it's a huge deal.

Deku Tree

CM weekly reward is 240 GS gear item.

I have 3 but it's only giving me 50% crit bonus, not 100%. What gives?

So the only way to get 202+ GS weapons is paying 940+ PC at the BoO once a week with fixed rolls? And possibly from really rare RNG drops?

Are there any new story missions/content ?

Thumbnail_Large.PNG
I really like that helmet. Is it a dlc or can you get it in the game ?

anyone know if weapons that drop in DZ or PVE will be able to drop in 204 GS?

There is only 3 weapons that you can currently buy blueprints for with a GS 204:
M1A
Aug
Valkria

does this mean we will only see players use these 3?

I hope all weapons can be dropped in 204

Anyone see any of the new guns out there? I suspect they're RNG and not blueprints we can buy.

940 PC? What? Did prices get jacked up?

should have bought that firearms mod yesterday...

Not that I could see. Most of the stuff in the Base was the same price.

Iceman829

anyone know if weapons that drop in DZ or PVE will be able to drop in 204 GS?

There is only 3 weapons that you can currently buy blueprints for with a GS 204:
M1A
Aug
Valkria

does this mean we will only see players use these 3?

I hope all weapons can be dropped in 204

I think the idea is to get you to spend more time killing enemies for loot drops and less time crafting everything in the game. Increases in HE drops off all enemies and via DZ chests will provide you with many avenues at new loot. I'm sure items can drop at a higher GS.

added new ones. Old ones are still there. The DZ06 vendor blueprints are gone. DZ06 only has two Nomad Set fixed and two Nomad Set BP (and the BP have a fixed big stat). Not sure where the old DZ06 gear went.

I think they moved all DZ06 gear to the vendor in the BoO.

Deku Tree

Did they just take all the fun out of the DZ? The drops are capped to 182, what's the point for hardcore players?

No point. We all have full good roll 182 HE already. Just rank up and buy dz90 stuff and more grindy crafting economy again. Exactly what we thought when we were all really angry last week more or less.

ISOM

Is scavenging even worth it? I seem to get gear with shit talents the majority of the time even though my scavenging is at %160+

dLMN8R

I really wonder what Ubisoft is going to do long-term for this game.

I've never played Destiny, but I played a lot of Diablo 3, and that game mostly had legs because of the huge number of different classes and skills you could experiment with to have completely different styles of play.

The Division was fun for me for ~40 hours, but after reaching level 30 it's just such an obvious treadmill with very little variety...maybe this patch will change some things up, but the gear treadmill is still just finding better assault rifles and such.

What do you all think Ubisoft will do in the long run with paid expansions to keep it fresh? More sci-fi elements? New skills? More explosive weapons like rocket launchers along with more heavily-armored enemies?

Top Bottom