• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Infinity War - SDCC Footage (Potato Quality)

Literally every one and their mom saw it now. Youtube is full of videos of the footage and reactions to it.

Release the damn trailer already.

Since it leaked, they might as well release the trailer. Didn't the same happen with Age of Ultron?

Age of Ultron was a finished trailer that leaked early

As others mentioned this one features very early footage and unfinished special effects. Doubt they'll throw that up on YouTube

WaterAstro

So how many movies led up to this?

3 Iron Man movies
3 Cap
3 Thor
2 GotG
1 Hulk
1 Dr Strange
1 Black Panther
1 Spider-Man
1 Ant-Man

16 movies.

Am I missing something?

Mengetsu

Literally every one and their mom saw it now. Youtube is full of videos of the footage and reactions to it.

Release the damn trailer already.
Potato quality while everyone is watching 4 minute Justice League trailer and talking about it. Exclusive trailers aren't what they used to be anymore let everyone share the experience.

hfRsPW8.png

a 1440p wallpaper of this would be lovely

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Potato quality while everyone is watching 4 minute Justice League trailer and talking about it. Exclusive trailers aren't what they used to be anymore let everyone share the experience.

But people are talking about this, no too mention this film is further out than JL.

Trailer for movie that's coming out in a couple of months vs Trailer for movie that's likely still year plus away and in development. Marvel has good reason to hold on to the trailer.

But people are talking about this, no too mention this film is further out than JL.

Yeah JL is literally the very next DCEU movie, now that WW is out all their marketing is in that basket.

Marvel only needs to sell Thor at the moment. IW will sell itself and Black Panther they'll push more as soon as Thor is released

Pizza

Well that sure was a cgi fight. People who dig marvel movies will love this film, I'm sure. I don't like the movies, but this is the climax of all of them so I'll probably get dragged along by someone to catch it. I really do love thanos so I guess I'll stare at whatever they've done with him. With his tiny head.

Thanos somehow keeps looking worse and worse each movie he cameos in.

mL3034y_d.jpg

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Yeah, it's only 2 months after BP and we've had a BP trailer for a bit now.

That isn't a good excuse to post what looks like an unfinished trailer.

They have two (2!) Marvel films in the pipeline right now before IW hits, we will see the trailer soon enough.

Seesaw15

We got 2 more MCU movies before IW. We'll probably get a better trailer during Thor or Star Wars.

Uh no? All of the movies led up to this point.

Right... totally forgot the Avengers themselves. lol

So 18 movies.

Yup 18 movies. It is quite an unprecedented event in history. Probably something that will never be repeated in future. 18 movies leading up to a 2 movie finale. Damn.

The best part? Atleast 90% of these movies were a financial success for the studio.

Yeah. And that made sure the plan remained firmly in place. 2-3 flopped movies might have lead to cancellation of the plan. I am just glad that every movie was a hit and they continued on and on. And here we are, months away from part 1 of the grand finale.

I feel that this might topple Avengers 1 because, unlike Ultron, this will feel like a culmination of all the previous movies and really hammer on "it all leads to this" just like how A1 did it.

I think it might match the first Avengers in a best case scenario. The problem Marvel has is diminishing returns by releasing 3-4 movies a year, they still gross a lot of money but they'll become more and more front-loaded. Even if this is the big one it's still coming after nearly 15+ other films? It has its market, it won't suddenly jump.

m4st4

Trailer for movie that's coming out in a couple of months vs Trailer for movie that's likely still year plus away and in development. Marvel has good reason to hold on to the trailer.

Movie that comes out in early May is year plus away, in July? Got it.

Top Bottom