• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Need for Speed is the best video game movie since Mortal Kombat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

I always thought DOOM was a fun movie. Dumb as shit, but entertaining in its own ways. Plus The Rock just hams it up for 2 hours with Maximum Ham ("Big.....FUCKING...Gun") and Karl Urban is always fun to watch.

I like the concept of a virus enhancing your negative or positive traits.

I always thought DOOM was a fun movie. Dumb as shit, but entertaining in its own ways. Plus The Rock just hams it up for 2 hours with Maximum Ham ("Big.....FUCKING...Gun") and Karl Urban is always fun to watch.

Yup really enjoyed it. Also don't forget Rosamund Pike is a tight white shirt the whole movie.

black_13

Banned
The first Silent Hill movie is probably the best one.

Right on! I thought it captured the feeling of the game very well! It's way underrated.
I think the fact that it was based on a game made the critics look at it with a different view.

But Need for Speed was a good adaptation as well. It was more of a car movie than the Fast and the Furious movies.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
This is Fake News. The real answer is Silent Hill
up until the exposition dump at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom