• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 III - Don't Believe The Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zafir

GMG/Playfire support are normally pretty nice. Their speed can be a bit ... sketchy... at times. But they're always nice and mostly helpful.

I've finally gotten my steam account on a new playfire account where everything should be set up now... I'm still waiting to see if they'll credit me for all the rewards I'd earned that were never applied because my GMG/playfire emails didn't match.
Yeah I'm still waiting on it as well. I sent them the information last week, and yesterday they sent me a message asking for the exact same information...

Oh well, it's only £3.

Knurek

Figures, Steam client has to be dead the moment I want to finally friggin play something.
つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Volvo, pls...

The thread is dead, long live the new thread. And now the hero steamGAF deserves.

GqeMwzo.jpg

I think you're trying to pull a fast one on us, Supergirl would never wear Superman's costume. But nice try!

Now I'll get back to writing my novel, Fifty Shades of Brokenness... The Life & Times of Steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom