• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alex Jones is trending on Twitter, and it's great.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Interesting that video was edited to make it look like he was encountering people at different times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpmyXK0j0c0

This is the uncut version.

Alex Jones encounters all of these people on the same block during a 3 minute timespan.

The idea that every single person alex jones runs into on the same block a. knows who he is and b. confronts him about it is hilarious

Yeah it's staged, but isn't he an actor himself...hopefully?

Can't believe someone that bad has an audience.

5pZzveO.png

https://twitter.com/SeattlePD/status/898648339293421569

Goodness.
Damn. I almost spit my corn out

watershed

Banned
I was just downtown this afternoon. If a deranged guy who looked like Alex Jones ran up to me I'd probably throw something at him too.

I'm a little confused as to why people think this is faked?

It's inconceivable for a random person in Seattle to call Alex Jones a racist fuck and throw coffee in his face?

Sianos

maybe lizard people are really after all

because that is some inhuman body movements going on with jones and jake "the ringmaster" stratton

maybe they aren't even actors, maybe its just bad cgi

Sianos

*runs around a city street screaming vaguely at random(?) people(?) on the street about brainwashing(?)*

"why is no one having a Debate with me???"

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
At the very least, you can't exactly get scolding hot coffee thrown in your face and not scream.

That doesn't prove one way or another that it was staged (I think it was though), because Alex Jones would totally be the type to say it was scalding hot even if it wasn't.

That doesn't prove one way or another that it was staged (I think it was though), because Alex Jones would totally be the type to say it was scalding hot even if it wasn't.

FWIW I work with someone who is friends with the coffee thrower. Pretty sure it wasn't staged, but my coworker is also an indy wrestler so I could be getting worked!

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Did he just lose it now? How isn't there more video of this lol

Giga Man

I can't believe how many followers he has that think he's legit. I wonder how many actually believe the "gay bomb" rant.

Some levity for y'all:
https://twitter.com/search?q="Alex Jones"&src=tren

I can't list all the good tweets so I won't even try. Basically, Alex Jones was ranting in the streets of Seattle, and hijinks ensued.

That coffee was lukewarm at best, if it were boiling he'd be on the ground screaming, as it boiled his skin as Trump would say. FAKE NEWS! Also the guy that poured it on him was a well known local.

http://www.cityartsonline.com/issues/seattle/2012/01/ringmaster

That coffee guy looked way too much like one of those goblins he talks about when he starts going crazy for this to not have been staged. Alex is such a true gem. Gets me every time when he starts grunting while reading news clips. Dude sounds like Urien during a headbutt.

dlauv

This is pretty good stuff. I want to believe this is real, but it seems so staged. The way the "interviewees" enter the frame and everything.

Altho I don't know why it would be staged, because it isn't doing Alex Jones any favors -- maybe in his own mind for whatever reason. He's like an angry, ineffectual clown.

Poe's Covfefe.

BaasRed

Banned
One of the guys (the one who poured coffee on him) turned out to be an actor so I imagine the rest of them are too.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Honestly the biggest sign this whole video is fake is people recognized him on the streets of Seattle. He really not remarkable enough to be noticeable by random people. Especially people who disagree with his views so they wouldn't watch his show.

Top Bottom