• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

VoxPop

Why is everyone so down on Fedor?

I don't like the guy either and think he's ridiculously overrated but its Mitrione. Should be an easy night of work for him like the other cans he's fought throughout his career. He doesn't have any where near Maldonado's technical striking either which is usually his kryptonite.

Rewatching Woodley/Thompson for the umpteenth time cause it's free on YouTube.

Still can't believe this was scored a draw and only one judge gave Woodley a 10-8 for the fourth round.

I'm not down on Fedor, I just think he's way past his expiration date, and Matt is underrated. It's a fight that can go either way and I won't be shocked if either of them gets the ko. But given even odds I'd bet on Matt.

Weckum

I just found out The Black Beast is fighting Hapa tomorrow. I hope The Black Beast destroys Browne.

Also Johnny Hendricks vs Lombard.

For a shitty Fight Night, those are two fights I'm sort of excited to see.

iddqd

I'm not down on Fedor, I just think he's way past his expiration date, and Matt is underrated. It's a fight that can go either way and I won't be shocked if either of them gets the ko. But given even odds I'd bet on Matt.

Same here, Fedor seems shot to me.

Just tried looking for a Countdown show to see some old folk train but could not find anything.
Bellator dropping the ball on the promotion.
I guess not having to sell PPV's makes founding such things a bit less interesting.

EDIT
This though:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0ovKWikv6o

My cringe is at 11

Fox318

Bellators smart trying to protect Fedor here.

Drag the match to another city to sell out another arena. Maybe do a tag match or double count out.

Heel

ukVYoHI.jpg

Auctioning it off for a non-profit. May we never speak of it again.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Cheick Kongo, still kicking people in the dick in 2017. If you stay young by doing what you love, that man's going to be a dick kicker for the next century.

Great Bellator clusterfuck last night. Worst part of that show though had to be the girl making her pro debut screaming about how she could still see when the doctor stopped the fight with less than a minute left. That was tough to watch for a whole bunch of reasons.

He's 35 now, not too old for a comeback or another run at the title looking at the other top welterweights currently.

Woodley, Lawler, Thompson are all just a year younger than him, Maia is 4 years older.

He is actually saying he might want to go down to 155, which would place him in Conor's weight division.

Fox318

Thats one of those in the moment calls where I don't think i can blame the ref.

Plus look at the back of his head and the blood.

Top Bottom