• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 144: Lightweight Title - Edgar vs. Bendo - 2.25 - Dancing On The Corpse's Ashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dabig2

That was an amazing fight. I'm not a regular water of UFC, but i'm glad I tuned in tonight. Gotta give it to Bendo here.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Frankie lost. Please don't rob this guy, UFC. This was a textbook asswhooping.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i kinda want to ask where the fight would have been without that upkick, but 1) that doesnt give enough credit to bendo for landing it and 2) this is edgar. guy does better when hurt and the effect of the kick wasnt clear on the fight. bottom line, frankie didnt have the power in his strikes. he landed a lot, but bendo never seemed phased aside from MAYBE in the 5th. he will be a beast at the lower weight class

dabig2

All props to Frankie for taking him to the distance. Most fighters would've been fucked after that round 2. But he pushed hard and continued in spite of the onslaught.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Awkward ass interviews.. Rogan is too stupid to understand how to conduct an interview and have someone translate.. he fucked up just about everyone tonight.

AiTM

Banned
PETTIS V HENDERSON PART 2!

(and on same card)

EDGAR V ALDO

put that shit on the brazil card with sonnen/ silva this summer

CARD OF THE FOREVEVR

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I got more takedown and threw more pillows and kittens - never mind how I can't see you because my eye looks like a bullfrog and how I was circling the ring the entire time

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Hope Edgar drops to 145. Sucks fighting dudes who have 25+ pounds on you though I thought he did great. Hope Pettis can finish what he started with the Showtime Kick.

Frankie isn't go to drop down, Aldo would murder him.
Nope. Aldo would gas like he always does except Frankie would actually do something about it unlike most of the cans Aldo has fought.

Obviously a guy should think he won when he puts up a fight like Frankie, but c'mon son. Ben looks like he just rolled outta bed while Frankie looks like he's been in a car accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom