• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Origin $20 off coupon [Expired - EA states they're honoring games]

Megasoum

Banned
CNet is owned by CBS Interactive, which also acquired GameFAQs and Gamespot. Hence their linking to a site that hardly anyone uses anymore in the age of wikis.

That reminds me of the incredible stories that Jeff Gerstamnn told about back in the old days when Gamefaqs had individual forums for each games (might still be like that now...haven't been there in years) and people were using the forum of a super obscure game that nobody checked to hang out and sell drugs hahaha.

LordCanti

My dad worked for Air Canada his whole life and he was telling me that when they transfered all the call center to India there was people over there training Indians Québec slang and accent so that they sound like genuine quebecer. They obviously didn't sound anything like quebecers but anyway lol.

No one ever tries to fake slang me when I get on phone support with them. I feel cheated.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
That reminds me of the incredible stories that Jeff Gerstamnn told about back in the old days when Gamefaqs had individual forums for each games (might still be like that now...haven't been there in years) and people were using the forum of a super obscure game that nobody checked to hang out and sell drugs hahaha.
So that's why some guys want GAF to add new subforums!

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker

People claiming the forums of obscure games for a specific purpose still happens today.

Origin continues to win.

iC3tx.png

guess those salty dudes on the EA forums will also be pleased. well, except the ones who were crying for other people's games to be deleted.

mine's 18 characters long, starts with a 4 and ends with a t

if you figure it out before i buy something, feel free to use it, i have no idea what i want to buy, i think i already got everything i wanted the last time.

*starts browsing store*

Mikeside

Daww, I wanna do the survey and get another game :(

Anyone who got everything already wanna swap their new code for Civ 5 or a CoH2 beta key?

Derrick01

Banned
I just got my email too. Kind of want sims 3 but I don't want to actually buy it, damn them for making a 3 year old game $30 still.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Makes me wish I'd taken the survey, or just abused the code in the first place.

Pretty cool for EA to do that though, really surprised. They really want that mindshare.

why can't mass effect 3 be on sale right now...

hmmm bioware points to spend on dlc for the games I already got with the first code or The Saboteur?

Pikma

Banned
t's unfair that you're all getting another $20 code, so what if I didn't do the survey, everyone should have the right to get a free game.
Gimme my free game EA
LLShC.gif

Brb, I'm gonna complain on Origin's forum.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
t's unfair that you're all getting another $20 code, so what if I didn't do the survey, everyone should have the right to get a free game.
Gimme my free game EA
LLShC.gif

Brb, I'm gonna complain on Origin's forum.

I like the way you think. Let's burn their forums down

Derrick01

Banned
My code is not working on anything on the client or the website. I put it in the voucher spot and nothing happens when I hit the button.

Top Bottom