• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ March (Tearaway Unfolded, Disc Jam, Severed)

Icolin

Banned
They should have Until Dawn as a PS+ download during Halloween season.
And Alien: Isolation in May to coincide with Alien: Covenant. They could go all in on the alien thing and also include Alienation, a Sony published game, as well. Stuff like that is what I want more of from PS+. PS+ coinciding or leading up to new releases (like maybe Shadow of Mordor before War of Mordor).

sh4mike

As long as Sony/MS keep up this level of "free" game giveaways, I have zero issues paying $5/month for their premium service.

Matt

And Alien: Isolation in May to coincide with Alien: Covenant. They could go all in on the alien thing and also include Alienation, a Sony published game, as well. Stuff like that is what I want more of from PS+. PS+ coinciding or leading up to new releases (like maybe Shadow of Mordor before War of Mordor).
Stuff like that happens, but for example with Alien there is probebly more financial incentive to just put A:I on sale and get billing in the banner than to give it away with PS+. People are more likely to buy the game after (or before) seeing the movie than see the movie because they liked the game.

carlos

A bit tougher to judge the angles in disc jam compared to windjammers. also, due to lag, its tough to sometimes catch the disc instead of blocking/juggling it. Gonna give it a longer try later.

cakely

New PS+ games for March are up for download at the NA store.

Sadly, no sign of the new firmware, though.

Meh. I guess my ps4 will stay off for another month. 3ds will save me.

Yeah, it's been really hard to find good games for the PS4 recently.

wat

Wow, Disc Jam really going for that Rocket League success.

The difference between the two is the same as regular sports games and Rocket League. It's all prebaked animations and none of the physics of the ball in Rocket League. It really sets it apart from everything else.

Additional games for R3 PS plus.

PS Plus members, 3 more FREE games have been added for you this month! Stories: The Path of Destinies and Invisible, Inc will be available for free from now till 29 Mar!

What's more, Disgaea 5 will be FREE to download from 27 March to 9 Apr! What a great time to be a PS Plus member!

http://bit.ly/SG_ExtraFreeGamesMar

Top Bottom