• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ March (Tearaway Unfolded, Disc Jam, Severed)

RalchAC

This month there is a sale, you can get 1 month of PS+ for 0,99€. So you may as well get it to play Tearaway Unfolded.

I'm not an asshole so I already bought Tearaway Unfolded and finished it.
(after it was on a PSN bomba sale for like 15)

Looks like another lackluster update for me. This month (already got LBP3) was terrible after trying all the boring PS4-compatible games. Please kill the Vita already.

I feel more and more that I might be able to get away with skipping PS+ because the EU PSN sales have been great in recent history. In most cases I can buy anything digital I'm interested in for acceptable prices soon after lunch. The wishlist also helps to keep track of that.
But I still want to play online once in a blue moon, so...

Well, technically you are getting more games on your PS4 because they are still giving PS Vita games, you know?

Once PS3 and Vita leave the Plus subscription the amount of monthly games may be reduced to 2 a month.

That's a bloody great month.

Too bad I lready have Tearaway & Severed. Top games though.

This is me as well. I've a number of friends that will be delighted to get their hands on these two. Both are great offerings from wonderfully creative studios.

Camjo-Z

Don't get too excited for EDF 2025 folks. I don't know about single-player but the framerate in co-op on PS3 was literally unplayable. I'm not talking the good kind of bad framerate like in EDF 2017, I'm talking "the entire game is running in slow-motion even when nothing is happening". Just buy the PS4 version on sale sometime, you'll thank me later.

fvng

Why do they omit the non PS4 games from the announce trailers? They make Plus seem like a shittier value than it actually is. EDF? I'll reconnect my PS3 for that and my vita still in active use

Been meaning to try Severed, so now I have an excuse to use my Vita.

Also curious about Tearaway on the PS4 (finished the Vita version).

Toe-Knee

This is an amazing selection of games. I got the tearaway vita bundle and moved the game.

Im looking forward to seeing what they changed on the ps4 due to the differing inputs.

Cronen

I enjoyed Tearaway on the Vita, so happy to play it again on PS4. Disc Jam seems cool, and could be a lot of fun. Happy with those!

Probably the best month in years.

• Tearaway Unfolded is simply fantastic.
  • Disc Jam is getting some really good feedback and has been touted as the next Rocket League.
  • Lumo is a really well crafted isometric old-school platformer. Think Head Over Heels on the Spectrum.
  • Severed is one of the best Vita games of the last few years. I had a blast on my way to getting the Platinum. Makes great use of the Vita screen and is a lot of fun.

Very, very good month. For those who don't own any of the above you're in for a real treat.

Hey, why you ignoring Edf and Under Night? Every single game this month is quality. Reminds me of ps3 era PS+.

STEaMkb

Why do they omit the non PS4 games from the announce trailers? They make Plus seem like a shittier value than it actually is.

Sony are contemplating reducing the number of monthly PlayStation Plus games handed out to PS3/Vita owners. The previous wording said "Get two games a month, every month, on PS4, PS3 and PS Vita", whereas the current text reads "Get two PS4 games every month to download and play as long as you're a member." Before they can do that--should they wish to pursue that avenue--they must meet their obligation to the users who subscribed on the original premise, by offering PS3/Vita games for a period of 12 months after the word change, which they have. This move will help them raise the quality of the PS4 game offerings.

01: Raise the quality of the PS4 offerings
02: Reduce the PS3 count to 1 monthly game
03: If okay, goto 04; if met by vile abuse, delay
04: Futher reduce PS3 and Vita offerings to 0
05: Continue to raise the quality of PS4 offerings

VLiberty

Great month as usual, although I already own Lumo

Sony are contemplating reducing the number of monthly PlayStation Plus games handed out to PS3/Vita owners. The previous wording said "Get two games a month, every month, on PS4, PS3 and PS Vita", whereas the current text reads "Get two PS4 games every month to download and play as long as you're a member." Before they can do that--should they wish to pursue that avenue--they must meet their obligation to the users who subscribed on the original premise, by offering PS3/Vita games for a period of 12 months after the word change, which they have. This move will help them raise the quality of the PS4 game offerings.

what does it mean to "raise the quality of ps4 games"?

fvng

ah its more about comitting to wording in prior ad campaigns

I hoped for Knack or Shadow Of Mordor GOTY Edition since both their sequels were announced and are near. I hope for the next month then.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I unsubbed last month 'cause I felt I'd be better off paying for PS+ if I'd just own a PS3 + Vita instead of my solo PS4, which I obviously don't. Now I feel vindicated lol.

Oh well.

Awesome. Best month in years. I want to play every single one of the games this month.
Came very close to buying Severed and UNIBEL recently so glad I held out.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Tearaway: Unfolded is by all accounts a better game than Knack.

I'm happy with the lineup because of it, and I'm not someone who is usually happy with the PS+ lineups, but this month is solid.

Blurry15

Tearaway, Severed, EDF and UNieL already makes this an amazing month. UNieL is one of my favorite PS3 fighting games. So much fun!

Ventara

Almost missed getting last month's games! Phew!

Anyways, good month. Lumo and Severed have been games I've been wanting to get. Tearaway should be nice try on PS4. EDF 2025 is a nice addition, but I have that.

If Tearaway comes to Vita in April on PS+, I'll take that as a sign that something Dreams related will be coming soon. They gave out the God of War PSP games in back to back months just prior to announcing God of War PS4, so I wonder if in May (or June) the Dreams Beta will start/be announced.

Of course, it would just be me overthinking things!

pixelation

Why do they omit the non PS4 games from the announce trailers? They make Plus seem like a shittier value than it actually is. EDF? I'll reconnect my PS3 for that and my vita still in active use

I know right?, some months they're arguably better than their PS4 offerings and i need yo YTube them.

y75woftcqvs4aktzg.jpg

Top Bottom