• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

bluemax

Banned
1 minute left in game, FMT up 24, runs ball, breaks my best pass rushers wrist.

FML.

9 fucking weeks? Are you shitting me? 9 weeks breaking his wrist on a play that should've just been a kneel down.

1 minute left in game, FMT up 24, runs ball, breaks my best pass rushers wrist.

FML.

9 fucking weeks? Are you shitting me? 9 weeks breaking his wrist on a play that should've just been a kneel down.

yeah someone turned up the injuries in that game. both teams had multiple injuries.... aldon smith out 4 weeks :(

sorry bout not kneeling brah, didn't really think about it since there were 2 minutes left :/

bluemax

Banned
yeah someone turned up the injuries in that game. both teams had multiple injuries.... aldon smith out 4 weeks :(

sorry bout not kneeling brah, didn't really think about it since there were 2 minutes left :/

There was under 2 minutes left and you were up multiple scores, I wasn't gonna call my time outs there. I never bother calling time outs if I'm getting blown out.

My defense shit the bed outside of the end of the first half. 415 yards of offense? Blah.

There was under 2 minutes left and you were up multiple scores, I wasn't gonna call my time outs there. I never bother calling time outs if I'm getting blown out.

My defense shit the bed outside of the end of the first half. 415 yards of offense? Blah.

your TE fucking torched me. touchdown on single coverage with my guy there, touchdown in double coverage with both there! he's fast as shit too

bluemax

Banned
your TE fucking torched me. touchdown on single coverage with my guy there, touchdown in double coverage with both there! he's fast as shit too

Yeah Ausberry is a beast, I still can't believe Rors gave him up so easily. He's now only 5 yards behind Venereal Disease in receiving yards! On 17 fewer catches. He should've had more yards, dropped that one in the end but whatever.

I wish I knew how to run the ball, 2.2 yards per carry is not gonna get me to the playoffs.

I wish I could get an injury exception to the roster limit. I need another defensive end :/

Ramirez

PENGUIN?!

ridiculous.

Playing him, having a bye, playing a sub, and then playing him again in the spawn of 4-5 weeks makes me feel like I haven't truly played this game in a month.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
If anyone has any talks with Levious, let em know I'm free until like 9pm EST tonight. Just trying to get it out of the way!

Dude I'm sorry, forgot my parents were coming into town last night. I can go sometime later today or tonight. Or early tomorrow, whichever you prefer.

Anyone want to fill in for the Chiefs today? Talked to Somnia and his schedule is just to heavy this weekend. Just need someone to kick him and then a sub

Ramirez

Can I just get a sub for the Browns tonight I guess? Haven't heard a single thing from him and I work until 9 EST tomorrow night.

Sokantish

If you purchased Xenoblade, I really think you should play it on the Dolphin emulator instead of the Wii. The game looked so much better on it. Plus since it works with the classic controller you can just plugin your 360/ps3 controller and you'll be just fine.

If you purchased Xenoblade, I really think you should play it on the Dolphin emulator instead of the Wii. The game looked so much better on it. Plus since it works with the classic controller you can just plugin your 360/ps3 controller and you'll be just fine.

how do i get the ISO of the game on my computer to run it? i tried running the dolphin a few months ago but i just don't have the patience

eznark

Banned

I got it running well last night but was already an hour in on the Wii and decided I didn't want to play it sitting at my desk.

Sokantish

how do i get the ISO of the game on my computer to run it? i tried running the dolphin a few months ago but i just don't have the patience
From the Dolphin FAQ
How to dump a Wii or Gamecube game?

Download Rawdump 2.1 and insert your Game DVD into your DVD Drive. Press "Start Dump". This may take a while. The game will be saved as a .wii or .wod file. After the dump has finished, press "Convert raw to .iso" and you are done. Open the .iso file with Dolphin and have fun.

I got it running well last night but was already an hour in on the Wii and decided I didn't want to play it sitting at my desk.

I get you. I recently hooked my PC up to my TV through a mini-HDMI cord so I could play some of my PC games without sitting at the desk

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fucking what the fuck. The game keeps telling me that my online pass is corrupted and that I need to download a new one. I've downloaded it about 3 or so times now and it's still giving me the same error.

Anyone ever have this problem? I just played last night.

Top Bottom