• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

McNei1y

Yeah that's the main thing that upset me. After watching that horrible ending, I youtubed the other ones.
I was shocked to see that the color was pretty much the only difference and that none of your options had any influence whatsoever. So much for your decisions impacting the outcome.

TheCrow

And the indoctrination stuff is foolishness. Trying to fix a stupid ending by hurling more stupidity at it is not a good solution.

If it's going to be a bad ending I want them to go all out. Indoctrination ending is even worse because it's not actually an ending.

BigAT

Fuuuuuck Jason Peters out for 2012

Dream team 2.0 grounded before it even started

1186332_o.gif

LukeSmith

It's like Velcro 9 but more ridiculous! I can't tell if that's Kevin Williams or not but he's getting quite a workout.

It could be velcro 9, it just looked to me like the DEs were standing there in contain.

Could also be 2 man under spy, with the DEs both in contain, I can't tell what the defenders are really doing in coverage on tiny vision

DCX

DCX
Just saw the video, I have no idea what I called there. I think I did spy the LE and I tried to manually cover the middle of the field. I did a good job in the secondary in holding the patterns and noticed why isn't he getting sacked or pressured. The rob breaks free eventually .

I don't know what the re was doing. What a fail. It was a man D. I must have hit the wrong command on the strategy pads. My intent wasn't to let Kevin Williams work for a check and have the des chill.

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG. If it makes you feel any better my LB with 93 HP forced that fumble and he hasn't forced one since he forced 3 in week 1.

How does that make me feel better when you have 3 RBs and the highest CAR rating between them is 83 and my back 7 has HPs of 99, 92, 92, and 88. Thanks I guess? This game came down to the pick I threw before the end of the half and trying to get a first down at 2nd and inches on the ground when I was easily moving the ball in the air.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lol, CB won't sim anyone. Please. He's the Jimmy Carter of Madden commissioners. We're dealing with Neville Chamberlain here.

The way you ride my dick is outstanding!

Sunday is advance day. 5 PST. Unless games arent gonna get done. Then who knows!

How does that make me feel better when you have 3 RBs and the highest CAR rating between them is 83 and my back 7 has HPs of 99, 92, 92, and 88. Thanks I guess? This game came down to the pick I threw before the end of the half and trying to get a first down at 2nd and inches on the ground when I was easily moving the ball in the air.

I have 3 guys in the 90s and that's not counting Wake who had a FF today. All I'm saying is my D has been overly due for some FFs for weeks. My RBs get their share of fumbles over the season don't you worry. And you did have at least 1 FF but no recoveries. The pick was the game changer for sure, the short field led to my only TD.

sync it

Top Bottom