• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

From the Dolphin FAQ
How to dump a Wii or Gamecube game?

Download Rawdump 2.1 and insert your Game DVD into your DVD Drive. Press "Start Dump". This may take a while. The game will be saved as a .wii or .wod file. After the dump has finished, press "Convert raw to .iso" and you are done. Open the .iso file with Dolphin and have fun.

I get you. I recently hooked my PC up to my TV through a mini-HDMI cord so I could play some of my PC games without sitting at the desk

thanks bruh!

i wish i could hook my PC up to my tv but they are on other sides of the house :(

p.s. sorry bout that goldy! i didn't see your message until we were done :( guess i was so focused on destroying CB!

I fucking hate the xbox. What a piece of shit

1 more try Wellie and then I'm just gonna have it simmed. Idk what is going on, but it freezes everytime we start the fucking game

And no worries FMT. I woulda been bodied anyway. I am terrible at Mahvel

Sokantish

I fucking hate the xbox. What a piece of shit

1 more try Wellie and then I'm just gonna have it simmed. Idk what is going on, but it freezes everytime we start the fucking game

And no worries FMT. I woulda been bodied anyway. I am terrible at Mahvel

It was doing that to me and Smokey earlier

DMczaf

So FMT is going to have Gore and Jacobs in Madden 13?

fCKdn.jpg

GG brah. I can't tell if you're mad but you're right it was way closer than the score indicates.

gg

I'm just irritated at that first quarter where you and Dwayne Bowe put on a fucking circus and then Jamal Charles laughed off being tackled by 1 defender.

And please excuse me, but I'm going to Ram you for a sec. Dem stone handed DBs

the full message is this:

CResponsibleFileParse::LoadFromBuffer: Unknown entry type
'bane_thanks_02.vcd"', expecting 'response', 'criterion', 'enumeration' or 'rules' in file scripts/talker/response_rule_bane.txt(offset:25847)

anyone know wtf this is?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
So FMT is going to have Gore and Jacobs in Madden 13?

fCKdn.jpg

Gore, Jacobs, Manningham, and he will have what's easily the top rated D in the game. A complete nightmare.

gg

I'm just irritated at that first quarter where you and Dwayne Bowe put on a fucking circus and then Jamal Charles laughed off being tackled by 1 defender.

And please excuse me, but I'm going to Ram you for a sec. Dem stone handed DBs

Yeah I counted at least 4, most of them on the same drive. That's not Ram-ing me tho. You remember that one animation where my DB dove and barely swatted the ball away with his e-fingernails? Ram would say that PD is a dropped pick.

Gore, Jacobs, Manningham, and he will have what's easily the top rated D in the game. A complete nightmare.

Yeah I counted at least 4, most of them on the same drive. That's not Ram-ing me tho. You remember that one animation where my DB dove and barely swatted the ball away with his e-fingernails? Ram would say that PD is a dropped pick.

VD will be rated a 99 as well (if the last EA roster update in madden 12 is any indication)!

bluemax

Banned
I preordered Xenoblade based on the hype that it's the first good JRPG since the late 90s.

I played a "trial" version of Xenoblade. I think I did 5 hours of MMO style shitty fetch quests, realized I hadn't left the first town and never played it again.

Also the Wiimote sucks for RPGs.

I think I can't stand RPGs on non portable devices.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BTW, I said last time after subbing for the Chiefs that if you don't score over 30 each time out with them that you stink, I still hold to that. Goldie is right about the aerial circus with Bowe and Breaston, goddamn. My first three drives ended in two plays with TDs. It was terrific.

BTW, I said last time after subbing for the Chiefs that if you don't score over 30 each time out with them that you stink, I still hold to that. Goldie is right about the aerial circus with Bowe and Breaston, goddamn. My first three drives ended in two plays with TDs. It was terrific.

don't forget somnia actually traded me mccluster and he is pretty awesome too. so last year they were even more insane!

TheCrow

Too bad they play me twice a year. :p

turbopenguin

Neo Member
ramirez, i sent you a message earlier today. I wasn't able to check on the league yesterday cus i've been busy with school, sorry about that. Can i get an invite back in? says i'm banned when i try joining.

Man, i just really wanted a pick on that drive before the half was over. Something more than 6 seconds left and a hopeless Hail Mary! But the Terelle Pryor future is just getting started! Hoping to make it to .500!

Oh, I saw your comments about Vesperia in the NFL thread FMT........ You are wrong. That game was fantastic. Best jrpg this gen (havn't played xenoblade).

Man, i just really wanted a pick on that drive before the half was over. Something more than 6 seconds left and a hopeless Hail Mary! But the Terelle Pryor future is just getting started! Hoping to make it to .500!

Oh, I saw your comments about Vesperia in the NFL thread FMT........ You are wrong. That game was fantastic. Best jrpg this gen (havn't played xenoblade).

i liked the gameplay but the stories and characters were embarrassing. i only got maybe 5 hours in so maybe it improves but i just cant' deal with that shit anymore :(

you just have to skip the story like i do with most Tales games. Its all about dat combat

in an RPG i can't skip the story :( i don't even mind cookie cutter stories in RPG's but i just couldn't stand the fucking characters in that game

in other news, i played my first full game of DOTA 2 against bots. my final #'s? 1 kill, 17 deaths. lololol. i don't even know what the fuck i'm doing. about halfway through i figured out that i was supposed to buy items to boost my stats, and i got my "special power" level ups, but it seemed like everytime i ran into another Hero guy he just fucking demolished me with 1 shot

Ramirez

That's not Ram-ing me tho. You remember that one animation where my DB dove and barely swatted the ball away with his e-fingernails? Ram would say that PD is a dropped pick.

Yea, I basically lie every time I say anything.

i will.

DCX

lol, no.

Penguin you still around? Said you would be til 9, so I doubt it. Unless you can play around 2-3 EST tomorrow looks like it's going to be a sim it, which is lame considering I've been free the past couple days. :p

If you want to really cringe, play through Enchanted Arms. What an awful decision that I felt I had to finish. I left the disk at my old apartment so I would never have to see it again

Sokantish

in an RPG i can't skip the story :( i don't even mind cookie cutter stories in RPG's but i just couldn't stand the fucking characters in that game

in other news, i played my first full game of DOTA 2 against bots. my final #'s? 1 kill, 17 deaths. lololol. i don't even know what the fuck i'm doing. about halfway through i figured out that i was supposed to buy items to boost my stats, and i got my "special power" level ups, but it seemed like everytime i ran into another Hero guy he just fucking demolished me with 1 shot

You should probably play a bot game with a couple people that know what they're doing so they can walk you through it. Really though you should just be playing Xenoblade instead of that dumb game!

Ramirez

GG Frenchie, the amount of times your defenders stopped my WRs routes was pretty maddening though. Dear Tiburon, please code PI into the game, thanks.

GG Frenchie, the amount of times your defenders stopped my WRs routes was pretty maddening though. Dear Tiburon, please code PI into the game, thanks.

yeah that was a fun game. agreed though, the non PI's in this game are bullshit. actually, it doesn't even need to be PI, if they just called illegal contact it would be the same. it's probably hard to program in since the "collision detection" is so hit and miss in the game. i mean they can't even get replays right (when the game clearly shows 2 feet in bounds but they call it out of bounds even if you challenge)

i missed that one throw deep because i didn't set my feet. i saw him WIDE open and i just rushed it :(

browns o-line is beastly and coverboy never seems to go down on the first hit. browns owner: use leon washington in the backfield more!

Ramirez

yeah that was a fun game. agreed though, the non PI's in this game are bullshit. actually, it doesn't even need to be PI, if they just called illegal contact it would be the same. it's probably hard to program in since the "collision detection" is so hit and miss in the game. i mean they can't even get replays right (when the game clearly shows 2 feet in bounds but they call it out of bounds even if you challenge)

i missed that one throw deep because i didn't set my feet. i saw him WIDE open and i just rushed it :(

browns o-line is beastly and coverboy never seems to go down on the first hit. browns owner: use leon washington in the backfield more!

Yea, Hillis has never been a factor in any game I've played against the Browns this year. Just goes to show you it's the user, not the team! :p

He threw Harrison to the ground a few times with one arm, hilarious.

Yea, Hillis has never been a factor in any game I've played against the Browns this year. Just goes to show you it's the user, not the team! :p

He threw Harrison to the ground a few times with one arm, hilarious.

that was pretty funny.... on the play he fumbled, he threw away a DE, then a LB, then finally fumbled from 2 other guys. i would love to have hillis tandem with gore!

Splat

If you want to really cringe, play through Enchanted Arms. What an awful decision that I felt I had to finish. I left the disk at my old apartment so I would never have to see it again

The voice acting in EA was so awesomely terrible. I actually enjoyed that game.

The voice acting in EA was so awesomely terrible. I actually enjoyed that game.

I couldn't get around the girl( Karin?). It was unbearable most of the time =(

But I beat it through sheer willpower. It was worse than any kind of conditioning/punishment for any sport I've ever played. But I did it

bluemax

Banned

This is worse than the first time bob played. I mean wow.

McNei1y

What can I do about my Levious game? I've PM'ed and asked here three times. I want to play my game even though I'm 1-6 or 2-5 w/e the fuck I am.

Top Bottom