• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Enhanced Games - Full List of Titles and Details

BLAUcopter

Gold Member
Here's the thing with ReCore. It showed up as X-Enhanced last week so I downloaded it and installed it. In fact it was NOT enhanced and still ran at a low resolution. That "tag" was too early. Then Friday I think a patch dropped for it and now it runs at a much better resolution and a 30-ish framerate with some drops. It's a Unity game so performance isn't stellar but it's good enough to play. The in-dungeon sections can be very pretty in HDR with all the glowing crystals but the game as a whole is not a graphical showcase. I think it's pretty fun, though. Reminds me of a Gamecube-era Capcom game in HD.

It has been HDR for a long time, possibly from launch. Not sure if that requires the S or X. Does the OG X1 support HDR?
This sounds awesome lol! I'll have to give it a go myself.

so good....
6tEZYRX.png

m8KDFwp.png

L7vhtL0.png

jL76VGn.png

krI8NiK.png

C6WZTWw.png

9ihqZsJ.png

dTeCdpX.png

mad597

Banned
This is the first enhanced title that has not impressed me. Way too many jaggies. Forza 7 wipes the floor with it

Yep, I downloaded it and tried out all the modes and adjusted HDR and it does not hold a candle to how Forza 7 looks on my X.

The driving model was ok but nothing to write home about. deleted the demo after about 20 mins, nothing worth having if you have Forza 7. Jaggies and the color palette did not look very realistic

Game looks and plays great. Smooth 60fps even during camera cuts. Character models are top notch. I did not some fps drops in backstage brawling however...

D8RdBHe.png

33t3kcG.png

74a3c4T.png

NQA2bR5.png

IHHm9vL.png

opvPOsm.png

Yep, I downloaded it and tried out all the modes and adjusted HDR and it does not hold a candle to how Forza 7 looks on my X.

The driving model was ok but nothing to write home about. dleted the demo after about 20 mins, nothng worth having if you have Forza 7. Jaggies and the color palette did not look very realistic

Exactly. Forza 7 really nailed the driving model this year. Really sets it apart from the others aside from its graphics. Feels like a generation apart when compared to the floaty stiff handling of the other racers.

mad597

Banned
Game looks and plays great. Smooth 60fps even during camera cuts. Character models are top notch. I did not some fps drops in backstage brawling however...

So how is the game? Haven't seriously played one since 2007 and every year all i heard is severe glitches and broken game modes etc. I would like to play a decent good looking wrestling game and the roster looks cool but am early on the issues I keep hearing about.

Are the controls still horribly convoluted and demand you spend weeks learning them in order to win even on easy?

So how is the game? Haven't seriously played one since 2007 and every year all i heard is severe glitches and broken game modes etc. I would like to play a decent good looking wrestling game and the roster looks cool but am early on the issues I keep hearing about.

Are the controls still horribly convoluted and demand you spend weeks learning them in order to win even on easy?

Well ive only done single matches just checking out different wrestlers. I have noticed some glitches here and there but nothing game breaking. There are a ton of moves and options with a great presentation. Even the entrances are seamless now with no loading in between wrestlers coming out. The controls are easy imo way better than 10 years ago.

For 35 bucks im happy. Excellent looking fun wrestling game with some imperfections I can look past.

mad597

Banned
Did you try the different graphics modes? It has 3 .. Performance.. native 4k...and enriched.

I tried them all and jaggies on all of them while Forza 7 looks extremely clean on my 4K HDR TV. For all the people that complain about the cartoon colors in Forza, PC2 to me looks to have a more extreme case of this.

Their was nothing about this game from a visual standpoint or driving standpoint that made me even keep playing the free demo. All around not impressed in the least.

I tried them all and jaggies on all of them while Forza 7 looks extremely clean on my 4K HDR TV. For all the people that complain about the cartoon colors in Forza, PC2 to me looks to have a more extreme case of this.

Their was nothing about this game from a visual standpoint or driving standpoint that made me even keep playing the free demo. All around not impressed in the least.

I agree

Personally I think F7 is one of the prettiest games I’ve played on my X, period. So far, anyway

BLAUcopter

Gold Member
Bought Homefront for $15 via the black Friday sale on the dash. I know it's meant to be ass but keen to see the one x enhancements.

BLAUcopter

Gold Member
As good as Wolfenstein 2 looks, it could really use a 4K texture pack. Some of them bring the overall quality down which is a shame. Any word on this happening?

shpankey

not an idiot
Can we add Atmos to this list... one's I know of so far...

Assassin's Creed: Origins
Gears of War 4
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Super Lucky's Tale

...Overwatch? I'm not sure on this, but PC has Atmos so assuming maybe? or coming soon, if not already?

Picked this up from gamefly for a measly $12, I didnt really think I would enjoy it but not only is the gameplay amazing but so is the visuals. Sharp, clean, and detailed. A no brainer at the price its currently going for.

ROTL5i7.png

vOk2zuP.png

V7Ho1fi.png

Snv9WQ2.png

hyWyzvZ.png

6EenIFB.png

Jt6oveu.png

819WQy8.png

HuleFdo.png

llW8pgy.png

Amneisac

Wow people weren't kidding, homefront looks fantastic post one x patch. Some of the best lighting I've seen.

The input lag made it unplayable for me on PS4, and even though I only paid $10 for it I don’t want to buy it again for the X in case the lag is still around.

Picked this up from gamefly for a measly $12, I didnt really think I would enjoy it but not only is the gameplay amazing but so is the visuals. Sharp, clean, and detailed. A no brainer at the price its currently going for.

]

One of the best games I played in the last year. Love Dishonored 2. Those screens are pretty clean too, looks much better than what I saw on my Pro

Granty666uk

Just bought Skyrim for £15 even though my pc can run it in 4K 60fps locked. What's wrong with me. Hope the enhanced patch comes out soon lol

BLAUcopter

Gold Member
The input lag made it unplayable for me on PS4, and even though I only paid $10 for it I don’t want to buy it again for the X in case the lag is still around.
No input lag that I've seen. Runs super smooth too. There's still some jank here and there relating more to animation but the world looks great and the atmosphere is top notch as is the OST.

I guess the baddies are give or take. I mean Yeah, North Korea, but I think this world would've benefited from more of a Last of Us vibe. Shooting cut and paste armoured looking dude's just feels a bit boring if that makes any sense? Still, well worth the coin at least to check out the lighting and rain!

solis74

No input lag that I've seen. Runs super smooth too. There's still some jank here and there relating more to animation but the world looks great and the atmosphere is top notch as is the OST.

I guess the baddies are give or take. I mean Yeah, North Korea, but I think this world would've benefited from more of a Last of Us vibe. Shooting cut and paste armoured looking dude's just feels a bit boring if that makes any sense? Still, well worth the coin at least to check out the lighting and rain!

cool

sinnergy

Caved and got Homefront The Revolution for X, game looks SuperB, the first part gives me a Condemned vibe, which is a good thing!

Top Bottom