• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Klepek: Don't Reward Nintendo For This SNES Classic Pre-Order Bullshit

The Think Geek bundles are basically scalping and Nintendo should shut that down. Otherwise, I don't blame them for their products being in demand.

dan2026

I don't even really understand the appeal of these things. All the games can be emulated (and probably better than Nintendo is doing it) ridiculously easily.

I mean I guess the SNES classic is a cute gimmick. But they are only SNES games at the end of the day.

giapel

Lol. So the solution to not being able to buy a limited run product is to... not try to buy the said limited run product. Whoa, some logic there!!!

Ban Puncher

Patrick Klepek wrote this to get everyone to stop trying to pre-order.

So he can pre-order one.

2714446-5700043051-tumbl.gif

This is nothing new, funny how he makes a fuss when it happens to him. People have been complaining how Nintendo deals with supply for years. Amiibo for me was the most stressful collecting Ive ever done. Nintendo will not change, they see too much risk of making a lot of a product and it not selling. Make just enough to sell out, see if demand is there and make more. The demand makes the supply more sought after. They are smart, but at the same time stupid. I'll never look at Nintendo the same way again after collecting every smash amiibo. They are a business and dont give a shit about any of us, just like every business thinks. They want your money, and they want you addicted to their product. Nintendo will love seeing "SNES Classic biggest gift for Christmas 2017!'. Just how they loved seeing how no one could get an NES classic last year.

Nintendo literally said "Fuck all of you who want an NES classic, it was limited, here is SNES classic. You want it. Buy it if you can, good luck because we will only produce enough to not make us lose money". It is just so sad to see them treat their customers like animals.

I'm not mad at Nintendo. They made it clear the SNES Classic would be a limited run.

Super Nintendo Entertainment System: Super NES Classic Edition is currently planned to ship from Sept. 29 until the end of calendar year 2017. At this time, we have nothing to announce regarding any possible shipments beyond this year.

That said, between this and the lack of a Switch VC - I also don't blame fans who are willing to pay for Star Fox 2 turn to piracy.

Lol. So the solution to not being able to buy a limited run product is to... not try to buy the said limited run product. Whoa, some logic there!!!

That's what I'm trying to figure out. What's the crux of the argument here?

Punish Nintendo by not buying the hardware you are already not able to buy?

or is it...

Even if you can buy the hardware at some point, remember this bullshit and don't buy it anyway? (Someone else will buy it seconds later)

Is this supposed to be a call to punish Nintendo in general? Are you to skip Mario Odyssey now because you couldn't get this SNES?

What exactly is being asked of the reader?

That's what I'm trying to figure out. What's the crux of the argument here?

Punish Nintendo by not buying the hardware you are already not able to buy?

or is it...

Even if you can buy the hardware at some point, remember this bullshit and don't buy it anyway? (Someone else will buy it seconds later)

Is this supposed to be a call to punish Nintendo in general? Are you skip Mario Odyssey now because you couldn't get this SNES?

What exactly is being asked of the reader?

I am pretty sure he is aware that nothing can be done. The only thing that would work is something that will never happen. Everyone would have to refuse to preorder it and retails would have to not take advantage of the low supply. Both of which are an impossible ask. So at the end of the day the only real way to get the message accross is to write an article about it and maybe damage their reputation.

It still wont do much but its all there is to do. He knows nothing will come of this but if all notable game journos get the same message out "Nintendos busniess practises suck" then at least people are seeing that message.

Basically he is just venting and rightfully so. Nintendo know what they are doing. They know they will get there money. Their history as a toy company shows through all the time. Its classic old school toy selling every time with them.

SaitoH

I gave up on getting a SNES classic the day they announced it. I was so annoyed with how the NES classic was handled, that I decided not to bother.

This seems like an endcap item meant for lapsed gamers. Something you pick up on a whim as a Christmas gift, but they can't even meet the demand of the hardcore gamer crowd

SegaShack

It's their company, they can make as many as they want. People act like buying this should be a right. If Nintendo wants to make only 10 of them they can do so. No one is entitled to owning a game system IMO.

entremet

I don't even really understand the appeal of these things. All the games can be emulated (and probably better than Nintendo is doing it) ridiculously easily.

I mean I guess the SNES classic is a cute gimmick. But they are only SNES games at the end of the day.

Not everyone wants to fish for illegal roms on shady sites. Moreover, the packaging is a big appeal, plus controller and plug and play nature.

Strange that people still don't get the "gimmick".

shira

It's so you can give it to a non-techsavy person - they can plug and play and be happy.

The controllers (please god) look to be 1:1 which is a huge part of the deal. The controller is almost worth the $80 if it plays like the original, wii compatible, good cord quality.

Most of the SNES knockoff $10 controllers on ebay and whatnot are completely awful

zelas

I'm not mad at Nintendo. They made it clear the SNES Classic would be a limited run.

That said, between this and the lack of a Switch VC - I also don't blame fans who are willing to pay for Star Fox 2 turn to piracy.

Limited quantity and limited window are two different things. They have no excuses.

Audioboxer

Needless to say scalpers are shitpieces that ruin supply and inflate demand. Nintendo could make a million and botters and scalpers would still take significant chunks out of the supply.

If Nintendo makes a lot and a continual supply for months to come then scalpers get stung badly when they buy 100 units and end up having to sell them for RRP/not much over RRP minus their seller fees.

That's the whole point of being reasonable with your supply chain, it takes the rug away from the scalper market so they're fighting over very small margin scraps. Maybe day 1/week 1 they get a bit of joy, but if you keep providing stock as I said many of them will back off because no one needs to pay 666% more for something. Right now the fear is at it always is with Nintendo they shit out 1 more VERY LIMITED restock and call it a day. So, whatever they are selling genuinely DOESN'T meet the demand (even minus the scalpers) leaving many people who wanted to give Nintendo money pissed off.

How people can defend Nintendo doing this repeatedly is beyond bonkers. It's worse than those who were furiously standing for MS' attempt at DRM. People need to stop defending companies doing anti-consumer or shitty things. You can still be a huge fan of a company and call it out on its bullshit. None of them are perfect. Maybe it's just me getting older and stopping being tribalistic around the companies I buy products from, but yeah, the 'old school' fanboy mentality around gaming companies, when it's delivered from genuine adults (kids are kids and like to support things, so need some slack), starts to become seriously offensive. Then again, this is all across the tech industry from insane Apple defending, to defending dumb shit Google does, to whatever company you build your PC components exclusively from. Like what you like, but please, everyone, try and call bullshit out when it happens instead of always being blinded by loyalty.

Nothing Nintendo is doing here is actually somehow better for you as a gamer, or any of your fellow gaming fans. Unless you're a scalper and get genuinely excited at the hunt of going after Nintendo products to turn around and make big profits off people less fortunate than you. I honestly think many enjoy that hunt but try to excuse their "morality doubts" by going online and twisting elaborate webs to explain why Nintendo can't do it any other way/Nintendo are doing nothing wrong. So yeah, enjoy making Timmy or Timmy's dad pay 3.5~4x time more for something so you can hand that sweet profit over to Valve/Steam and get yourself some new swish games. Be honest if that's why you enjoy what Nintendo do with their products, and you would suffer if complainers got their way and Nintendo did better with stock. I'm an atheist, but Jesus can see through your internet lies, and you will be judged at the pearly gates for being a Nintendo scalper who went on gaming forums to lie about your sins.

Nintendo continues to do this with every product they seem to put out. Amiibos, NES classics, SNES classics, Switch's, Limited Editions (Fire Emblem comes to mind).

It's sad to see my once favorite gaming company crap on their fans over and over.

It's their company, they can make as many as they want. People act like buying this should be a right. If Nintendo wants to make only 10 of them they can do so. No one is entitled to owning a game system IMO.

It's their right but it's also 100% their fault and on them when they create animosity among people who want it.

Repeatedly making your fans angry or annoyed is typically not a great long term model.

In general there's a really weird attitude amongst gamers when it comes to companies, like somehow they're invested in their practices and take on a pseudo PR role for them.

There's little reason in an age where you can arrange for preorders at the click of a button not to have a financial and industrial arrangement to meet the majority of demand.

Stop thinking like fans and collectors and start thinking like consumers. If there's a product on the market, it should be easy for you to purchase. Limited editions shouldn't refer to the quantity available but the period of time it's available. By all means make something for a few months then phase it out, leaving a standard edition - I get that you can't produce everything forever, there are choices to be made. But for the period something is available, why the fuck would you not try to fulfil demand? Especially when you don't allow for substitutions. Are there licenced NES Minis other than the official Nintendo one? No. Can you legally obtain NES and SNES games on the latest machine? No. Do Nintendo have a history for preserving your digital purchases? No.

Its not just Nintendo, companies big and small take the piss out of us all the time and we enable them because we buy regardless of the business practices. I've been vocal on here regarding similar attitudes with a smaller company and many were arguing that you should take into account the size of their operations. It doesn't matter because the attitude is the same. There are plenty of solutions to gauge and meet demand.
Allow for sign ups and preorders for a certain period of time, say 2-4 weeks plus more copies for general sale. All the fans get to release their pent up demand straight away, allowing companies to work on meeting those requests then they can produce for the general market based on their projections and targets. Right now all it does is piss people off and sours you on the brands.

Obviously Nintendo have me hard considering I own a Switch and a SNES mini preorder so I'm just as hypocritical but I draw the line at scalpers and I think we'd go a long way to solving part of the problem by refusing to deal with these parasites.

We need more journalists to hold companies accountable for their shit consumer practices, from tiny production runs to preorder culture, from misleading PR/marketing to microtransactions and pay to win mechanics, and we need to stop enabling and rewarding them.

Clap emoji

Aaron D.

Needless to say scalpers are shitpieces that ruin supply and inflate demand. Nintendo could make a million and botters and scalpers would still take significant chunks out of the supply.

Honestly couldn't tell you if it's a chicken or egg situation, but having a SNES Classic in my Target.com checkout basket yesterday, only to be bounced into a Sold Out page and THEN seeing all the $300-$500 eBay listings...only convinced me that Nintendo can get F'ed.

Blame the scalpers. Blame the store outlets encouraging scalping. Blame Nintendo's poor distribution. I don't care.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I don't necessarily disagree with him, but this article seriously reads like a whiny blog rant. We've all said or written some embarrassing salty shit when we're mad about something, but if you're a professional writer that's the whole point of having an editor. He should have told Patrick to sleep on it and take another revision pass before putting this out honestly.

In general there's a really weird attitude amongst gamers when it comes to companies, like somehow they're invested in their practices and take on a pseudo PR role for them.

There's little reason in an age where you can arrange for preorders at the click of a button not to have a financial and industrial arrangement to meet the majority of demand.

Stop thinking like fans and collectors and start thinking like consumers. If there's a product on the market, it should be easy for you to purchase. Limited editions shouldn't refer to the quantity available but the period of time it's available. By all means make something for a few months then phase it out, leaving a standard edition - I get that you can't produce everything forever, there are choices to be made. But for the period something is available, why the fuck would you not try to fulfil demand? Especially when you don't allow for substitutions. Are there licenced NES Minis other than the official Nintendo one? No. Can you legally obtain NES and SNES games on the latest machine? No. Do Nintendo have a history for preserving your digital purchases? No.

Its not just Nintendo, companies big and small take the piss out of us all the time and we enable them because we buy regardless of the business practices. I've been vocal on here regarding similar attitudes with a smaller company and many were arguing that you should take into account the size of their operations. It doesn't matter because the attitude is the same. There are plenty of solutions to gauge and meet demand.
Allow for sign ups and preorders for a certain period of time, say 2-4 weeks plus more copies for general sale. All the fans get to release their pent up demand straight away, allowing companies to work on meeting those requests then they can produce for the general market based on their projections and targets. Right now all it does is piss people off and sours you on the brands.

Obviously Nintendo have me hard considering I own a Switch and a SNES mini preorder so I'm just as hypocritical but I draw the line at scalpers and I think we'd go a long way to solving part of the problem by refusing to deal with these parasites.

We need more journalists to hold companies accountable for their shit consumer practices, from tiny production runs to preorder culture, from misleading PR/marketing to microtransactions and pay to win mechanics, and we need to stop enabling and rewarding them.
yes.

Zekes!

C'mon Scoops.

I low key want a SNES Classic too but fuck getting salty about not getting one. Do you really need one that bad that not having it ruins your day?

Yukinari

Would be nice if the youtubers that will be getting this thing for free and covering it made a stink about it instead.

I watched quite a few NES Classic reviews from people i subbed to and none of them brought up the stock issue.

RedZaraki

Banned
If Nintendo didn't intentionally have these limited production runs they could probably sell 20 million of these things over a few years.

There's no one to blame but the hardware creator for these shortages.

Scalpers don't exist for items that meet demand.

MechaX

I think Nintendo definitely shares the blame in this shit show, but I am not losing sleep over it. After missing all of the pre-orders yesterday due to sleep and then work, I was just like "eh, I guess Nintendo just doesn't want my business and money for this."

And I am also with you in the sentiment that Nintendo will have no one to blame but themselves if people turn to piracy for Star Fox 2 under these circumstances.

jviggy43

Ya they could have done at least one more print run but we don't know the scheduling they have set up with the manufacturer. Which is Foxconn I'm assuming? I would assume runs are scheduled far ahead in time.

I agree with 1.

But with 2 it's still a shitty situation, so they give a retailer a couple thousand to meet increased demand. The retailer then posts it online which gets bombarded and maybe only goes to 10% that actually want it. The other 90% goes to scalpers running bots.

What is Nintendo supposed to do? It's not the retailers responsibility to ensure who they deem worthy to get the product. Neither is Nintendo because it's a very difficult problem to enforce.

edit: This purely anecdotal but I've talked to a ton of people about the SNES classic at work, outside (etc) and not that many people even know about it. It has zero appeal to the younger generation in their early 20s who never even owned a SNES and were born after it came out. I don't think the public demand for this is nearly what people think. It's high but it doesn't have near the buzz as the NES classic.

I think the scalper situation is making this far worse than people think.
With 2 meeting demand and not discontinuing the item means that Scalpers can't charge as much because most people will wait for the next known shipment (besides those who want it day 1) and will also have less incentive to put this much work into scalping an item that people will get eventually. Putting blame on the retailer for just letting anyone buy them up is silly.

And purely anecdotal but when the Amazon treasure truck sold these about a month ago, everyone in the grove was walking around with one and a ton of people were coming up begging to buy one when they were sold out. The number of grown adults trying to get one wasn't insignificant either. Demand is high imo

Chindogg

If Nintendo makes a lot and a continual supply for months to come then scalpers get stung badly when they buy 100 units and end up having to sell them for RRP/not much over RRP minus their seller fees.

That's the whole point of being reasonable with your supply chain, it takes the rug away from the scalper market so they're fighting over very small margin scraps. Maybe day 1/week 1 they get a bit of joy, but if you keep providing stock as I said many of them will back off because no one needs to pay 666% more for something. Right now the fear is at it always is with Nintendo they shit out 1 more VERY LIMITED restock and call it a day. So, whatever they are selling genuinely DOESN'T meet the demand (even minus the scalpers) leaving many people who wanted to give Nintendo money pissed off.

How people can defend Nintendo doing this repeatedly is beyond bonkers. It's worse than those who were furiously standing for MS' attempt at DRM. People need to stop defending companies doing anti-consumer or shitty things. You can still be a huge fan of a company and call it out on its bullshit. None of them are perfect. Maybe it's just me getting older and stopping being tribalistic around the companies I buy products from, but yeah, the 'old school' fanboy mentality around gaming companies, when it's delivered from genuine adults (kids are kids and like to support things, so need some slack), starts to become seriously offensive. Then again, this is all across the tech industry from insane Apple defending, to defending dumb shit Google does, to whatever company you build your PC components exclusively from. Like what you like, but please, everyone, try and call bullshit out when it happens instead of always being blinded by loyalty.

Nothing Nintendo is doing here is actually somehow better for you as a gamer, or any of your fellow gaming fans. Unless you're a scalper and get genuinely excited at the hunt of going after Nintendo products to turn around and make big profits off people less fortunate than you. I honestly think many enjoy that hunt but try to excuse their "morality doubts" by going online and twisting elaborate webs to explain why Nintendo can't do it any other way/Nintendo are doing nothing wrong. So yeah, enjoy making Timmy or Timmy's dad pay 3.5~4x time more for something so you can hand that sweet profit over to Valve/Steam and get yourself some new swish games. Be honest if that's why you enjoy what Nintendo do with their products, and you would suffer if complainers got their way and Nintendo did better with stock. I'm an atheist, but Jesus can see through your internet lies, and you will be judged at the pearly gates for being a Nintendo scalper who went on gaming forums to lie about your sins.

This isn't blind loyalty, it's being reasonable in understanding how a supply chain works and how "just make more" isn't such a simple solution. Take Disney Infinity for example. They were always the example people complaining about Amiibo pointed to. Only problem is that they vastly overproduced and now the line is dead regardless of how popular the figures were. Retailers didn't want to buy new lines because they were already overloaded with old stock. There's a balancing act when it comes to supply chain. Nintendo can clearly do better, but just making more stock isn't as simple as it seems.

I don't even know how to respond to that last paragraph. You might need to take a break from the internet for a while man.

knee

2. Actually make enough to meet demand AND do not actually discontinue a highly sought after product that is going to make you a ton of money.

This is literally only a problem because of Nintendo themselves.

I think it's better to be sold out than to have than to actually have items in inventory that 'may or may not' move.

mikeGFG

Banned
I think it's better to be sold out than to have than to actually have items in inventory that 'may or may not' move.

In this case, it's not. Nintendo leaves money on the table and the gaming community is pissed.

Nintendo knew the demand for the SNES and shrewdly produced laughable stock.

knee

In this case, it's not. Nintendo leaves money on the table and the gaming community is pissed.

I doubt this will be the only wave. Why make a large financial outlay when the money from the first run will fund the rest?

Do we know that's the case? I wouldn't be surprised if preorders were limited to ensure a decent amount of stock on shelves for the day of release.

Anth0ny

well said

Audioboxer

This isn't blind loyalty, it's being reasonable in understanding how a supply chain works and how "just make more" isn't such a simple solution. Take Disney Infinity for example. They were always the example people complaining about Amiibo pointed to. Only problem is that they vastly overproduced and now the line is dead regardless of how popular the figures were. Retailers didn't want to buy new lines because they were already overloaded with old stock. There's a balancing act when it comes to supply chain. Nintendo can clearly do better, but just making more stock isn't as simple as it seems.

I don't even know how to respond to that last paragraph. You might need to take a break from the internet for a while man.

The last paragraph was precisely to get a reaction like that because it's frustrating how it seems to go with criticism of Nintendo. Someone tries to make a reasonable point, gets immediately shutdown with "u mad?" or "u salty you didn't get x?" or "Nintendo know more than you about business so sit down and be quiet". Basically, most of the criticism of Nintendo often shut down like one of the oldest memes on the internet, "leave Nintendo alone".

On the last point about knowing business, yeah they do, very old company, made tons of cash and still as relevant as ever. On that note though, you'd expect a company in that position to do a hell of a better job of stock and demand management. You literally have people in this topic saying "but limited product", as if being a limited product somehow cannot mean a shelf life of say 3~6 months of continual stock until it becomes clear the device isn't selling as quickly as it did around launch. What is wrong with that being done? Why would anyone argue against that? Why can't Nintendo handle their products like every other company without a barrage from fans saying "but Nintendo are special and we should let them be special"? What benefit is it to gamers that Nintendo and the fans meaning of "limited" means sold out for good months before release? How does that benefit anyone but fans who can mash F5 quick enough and scalpers?

I've yet to see one decent argument for how that is beneficial to gamers and a lot of people still wanting a NES or SNES classic. Not one. Far fetched conspiracy theories about how AAA big budget games might have their sales impacted because of an $80 retro console with 21 games on it need not apply (yes, that argument was attempted to be constructed in a post I replied to earlier).

Basically, post below, so I might as well quote it again

The last paragraph was precisely to get a reaction like that because it's frustrating how it seems to go with criticism of Nintendo. Someone tries to make a reasonable point, gets immediately shutdown with "u mad?" or "u salty you didn't get x?" or "Nintendo know more than you about business so sit down and be quiet". Basically, most of the criticism of Nintendo often shut down like one of the oldest memes on the internet, "leave Nintendo alone".

On the last point about knowing business, yeah they do, very old company, made tons of cash and still as relevant as ever. On that note though, you'd expect a company in that position to do a hell of a better job of stock and demand management. You literally have people in this topic saying "but limited product", as if being a limited product somehow cannot mean a shelf life of say 3~6 months of continual stock until it becomes clear the device isn't selling as quickly as it did around launch. What is wrong with that being done? Why would anyone argue against that? Why can't Nintendo handle their products like every other company without a barrage from fans saying "but Nintendo are special and we should let them be special"? What benefit is it to gamers that Nintendo and the fans meaning of "limited" means sold out for good months before release? How does that benefit anyone but fans who can mash F5 quick enough and scalpers?

I've yet to see one decent argument for how that is beneficial to gamers and a lot of people still wanting a NES or SNES classic. Not one. Far fetched conspiracy theories about how AAA big budget games might have their sales impacted because of an $80 retro console with 21 games on it need not apply (yes, that argument was attempted to be constructed in a post I replied to earlier).

Basically, post below, so I might as well quote it again

There's a weird type of stockholm syndrome with gamers. This same type of argument would crop up when people would talk about used games being the scourge of the industry a few years ago. If only we would buy new and stop taking food out of developer's mouths!

I remember so much commotion and people thinking there was another crash incoming. The bottom line with that situation is that people were willing to fuck themselves out of their basic consumer rights because an industry they loved was saying it couldn't sustain itself. The industry wasn't saying "we're going to change so we can survive" it was "Just stop buying used games so we can get more money" Fast forward to today and there are a lot of companies out of business but the industry is still here and companies are adapting. I don't know what it is with gamers and wanting to defend these companies and their stupid decisions at all costs, but it is what it is.

Nintendo can still eat ALL the dicks though.

Audioboxer

There's a weird type of stockholm syndrome with gamers. This same type of argument would crop up when people would talk about used games being the scourge of the industry a few years ago. If only we would buy new and stop taking food out of developer's mouths!

I remember so much commotion and people thinking there was another crash incoming. The bottom line with that situation is that people were willing to fuck themselves out of their basic consumer rights because an industry they loved was saying it couldn't sustain itself. The industry wasn't saying "we're going to change so we can survive" it was "Just stop buying used games so we can get more money" Fast forward to today and there are a lot of companies out of business but the industry is still here and companies are adapting. I don't know what it is with gamers and wanting to defend these companies and their stupid decisions at all costs, but it is what it is.

The greatest irony is, as a collective of consumers we're actually not bad at getting things "changed" if we work together. That offensive mismanagement of Diablo 3 got changed after non-stop bitching from us. Obviously one of the big ones was the Xbox One DRM. PS4 launch Sony was better than arrogant PS3 Sony due to criticism, although Sony being Sony means gamers need to keep on top of them to always push back against creeping-arrogance. Basically, gamers of all preferences really should band together to tackle dumb moves from any company. They all make them, stop thinking your favourite is invulnerable. Or if you don't feel like a move is dumb, try and ignore most of the criticism and move on rather than spend ages telling everyone to stop posting criticism.

There just really are decisions some companies make which objectively offer very little if genuinely no benefits to the consumer and it's every now and then when one of these decisions is proposed or gets made that it's annoying to see gamers not work together. Instead, there is so much resistance from fans who simply don't want the company they like most to catch heat. Klepeks title is sensationalist and baity, but stinging heat on Nintendo's "conservative values" needs to be a consistent push. Honestly, Nintendo is like the Republican party of gaming. Or Conservatives for anyone outside of America. Always passing around the think of the children line, taking ages to modernise/catch up, or in the face of criticism and good feedback just saying YOLO like Konami would and sending all feedback to the furnace never to read it. Sony's a Japanese company too, and while Sony has issues at times with being dumb around decision making, SCEE/SCEA obviously hold clout over SCEJ at times. NoA should do a far better job asking NoJ what the fuck they are doing over at HQ some times.

Reggie cmon, stop being useless and baiting people around Mother 3 and start fighting the consumer case against Nintendo of Japan being an impenetrable defence shield for feedback. Something like a NES/SNES classic shouldn't even be a limited edition product considering it'll be cheap as shit to make/import and distribute. Make them as long as anyone is buying them like any decent company would. If Amazon can store literal miles of dildos in warehouses then Nintendo can store some NES/SNES classic boxes somewhere.

edit: Or let's not forget the current mass of shit flinging at Sony for their attitude to cross-play. Guess what, if it changes shortly then it WILL be partly due to gamers and gaming media twisting their arm.

What consumer right is being violated here? The people who are upset are upset because they're not consumers.

Top Bottom