• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale |OT| Use Supers to Smash your Bros!

ascii42

I played the demo at Gamestop today. I still don't quite have the hang of things, but I quite like how they did Jak and Daxter.

Bahamut_24. He's long time lurker and he just registered his account like last year but he haven't post anything yet. He is deaf player just like me, however he never post here because other forums made fun of his english so he is very insecure with his english.

I am tempted to use your suggestion, but I will talk to my partner about it.

What! Bring him. If we can put up with trolls, liars, and incredible teasing, we can put up with grammar. We've been through a lot, this group.

Well, tell him he's always welcome here. If we can put up with Mink's English, his definitely won't be of any concern ;P

Well, he did go with a European editor, though I guess its either one's fault, deepening on your perspective.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Well, tell him he's always welcome here. If we can put up with Mink's English, his definitely won't be of any concern ;P

Sure, I will pass the message to him, or he can read it himself.

Now I am down between BaHeathmut or Bahamut's Healthy Appetites (Just playing with some people since they thought my name was IntelliHEALTH.

Bahamut_24. He's long time lurker and he just registered his account like last year but he haven't post anything yet. He is deaf player just like me, however he never post here because other forums made fun of his english so he is very insecure with his english.

Life has thrown at me a multitude of Figboy posts. I can take anything by now.

What! Bring him. If we can put up with trolls, liars, and incredible teasing, we can put up with grammar. We've been through a lot, this group.

We've even gone temporarily insane on a few occasions. We are true survivors!

Well, he did go with a European editor, though I guess its either one's fault, deepening on your perspective.

Nah, I was just teasing him for his occasional spelling/grammar mistakes. All in good fun!

Grisby

So if I buy the ps3 version then the preorder stuff carries over to the DL Vita one? Or it should anyways right?

I think I'm on board.

B.O.O.M

@bolded: Tell him that he is always welcome here. I'm not a native english speaker so I perfectly understand. Only idiots would make fun of such a lame thing.

Mr. Fix

Game is gonna be awesome. Pretty shitty OT name though.

It's begun! Most people here seemed to like it though. It acknowledges that Smash has a huge influence in this, and it's one of those fun, satirical titles. Plus it's technically how you succeed in the game.

Takao

Banned
i hope i win a copy for free

i've been entering that twitter contest sony's been doing everyday with the correct answer

I'm pretty confident we're gonna take you out buddy hehe. I'll be ready to fight as early as tuesday night. Got a long trip to make Tuesday, but I'll be practicing on my Vita so no worries there.

By the time we spar, I'll have Dino combos coming out of my ears. Preparest thine Spike and Boy of Sack, lest you be swept away by the wrath of a half-demon!

spats

I haven't been following this game too much, but I think I'm aboard now that they announced Kat.

The OT name is a total bummer though.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
When will we have 2 vs 2 tournament, I hope after Kat and Emmett DLC released? :p

Sure, I will pass the message to him, or he can read it himself.

Now I am down between BaHeathmut or Bahamut's Healthy Appetites (Just playing with some people since they thought my name was IntelliHEALTH.

Any votes for IntelliBahamut, BaHeathmut or Bahamut's Healthy Appetites.

I'm not sure which name I should go with, so I need people to votes for the team name.

I have an question about Twitter contest,

they said that they will send us the codes on Nov 20. I hope that they would send us the codes on Nov 19 because I would like to know that I might win the game and save me the money and trip to the store. Also will they provide pre order costumes along with prize games?

By the time we spar, I'll have Dino combos coming out of my ears. Preparest thine Spike and Boy of Sack, lest you be swept away by the wrath of a half-demon!

Might have a couple of surprises up my sleeve ;)
Mink and I will probably have some 1 on 1 practice too, just some good sparring to improve our skills.
And of course we need to build our business cards and choose our minions!

DigitalOp

Banned
if you want it day one at msrp and you are fine with digital, i'd say to preorder it on psn. i would have preordered on psn if i didn't preorder the physical edition for $40 ages ago. this just seems like a game i'd like to come back to a lot, so i usually go digital for that.

Amazon with release date shipping, or PSN. Either way you'll get them day one.

Thank you gentlemen. I just had a little brain blast...

I think ill buy the PSN digital and then when the game gets cheaper, ill pick up a physical retail copy lol

Double dipping isnt really phasing me too much cuz I really wanna see a sequel and the game is just too much damn fun. The beta left me impressed and wanting to play more.

Oh yeah guys!! Feel free to add me on PSN!!! DigitalOp (shocking... I know lol)

Ill be ready to kick some ass online! Im also so planning to cop a Vita this holiday so stay tuned for that

It would be a shame for us not to include this

Untitled-1-4.png

Lol those top two haha

TheMink

Might have a couple of surprises up my sleeve ;)
Mink and I will probably have some 1 on 1 practice too, just some good sparring to improve our skills.
And of course we need to build our business cards and choose our minions!

Im super excited! Training on CPUs is lamesauce.

Im super excited! Training on CPUs is lamesauce.

Yeah agreed. From what I saw of the stream, it looked like the CPUs weren't too difficult at all. So online is gonna be a really good resource for that and a number of other things

Side note: I can't help but feel that Man-Is-Obsolete, myself, and a few other key members of Gaf are almost personally responsible for the inclusion of Kat.
Love Kat

Kandinsky

Nice OP, terrible even awful title.

What is the best option for a vita/ps3 owner?

Edit: Nvm answered in the OP, Ps3 version it is!

Top Bottom