• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Balotelli when asked were his team mates annoyed he took his shirt off and received a booking for it.

"They didn't get angry because I was booked for taking my shirt off, but they saw my physique and got jealous."

Never change Mario, never change.

Ahahaha, love this guy. That's such a Noel answer.. he'd eat that shit up if he heard the quote.

9 days after dispatch. You ordered the five Holland kits right? http://track.thailandpost.co.th/trackinternet/Default.aspx?lang=en Save this url somewhere because that's where you have to track your order.

7JbRE.png
kCwTz.png
XT0rA.png
foD0X.png
IPZ0L.png

Cheers! Yeah it was the five Holland Kits...can't wait to get them!

Meier

If we don't get Gylfi, I'd like the club to give a real legit effort to sign Younes Belhanda. Would prefer the Gylf since its a certainty that he'd work in our manager's system, but Belhanda had an incredible year for Montpellier and would be worth every bit of the 20m or whatever he'd cost.

He was mentioned as an option for City if Hazard didn't happen but I haven't heard anything since then. His potential transfer cost seemed unrealistically low at the time though (I think it was being reported as only £7 million or something). I'm sure if there was any possibility of that price being accurate, it's no longer the case now that they've lost Giroud as well.

elseanio

Was this posted?

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/funny-gifs-italian-communication.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

It's funny when some continental players do this gesture in the premier league, and commentators suggest they're asking for a card. I'm sure it happened a couple times with Torres at Liverpool

fuenf

Rachel Bilson > Barton. No contest.

I have to agree with you now but back then i liked Barton's character more. Teenage-me couldnt see what a bitch Marissa actually was. Now i'd say Bilson >> Reeser >>>>> Barton

But damn there were some hot chicks on the show, especially if you consider the guest stars

I'm glad to see people like TheLucifer complimenting ItalJuve, as difficult as that may be.

But we're going to be fucked for the next three years.

2011-12 Serie A; Coppa Italia
2012 Summer Euro 2012
2012-13 Serie A; Coppa Italia; Champions League
2013 Summer Confederations Cup
2013-14 Serie A; Coppa Italia; Champions League
2014 Summer World Cup
2014-15 Serie A; Coppa Italia; Champions League

Fuck man, our players need are going to be dead tired. I hope we throw confederations cup. I love ItalJuve but is it too much to ask to either a) send a younger team to confed. cup, or b) scrap confed cup, or c) send Milan and Inter (LOL)'s Italian players?

Arnie

I'm glad to see people like TheLucifer complimenting ItalJuve, as difficult as that may be.

But we're going to be fucked for the next three years.

2011-12 Serie A; Coppa Italia
2012 Summer Euro 2012
2012-13 Serie A; Coppa Italia; Champions League
2013 Summer Confederations Cup
2013-14 Serie A; Coppa Italia; Champions League
2014 Summer World Cup
2014-15 Serie A; Coppa Italia; Champions League

Fuck man, our players need are going to be dead tired. I hope we throw confederations cup. I love ItalJuve but is it too much to ask to either a) send a younger team to confed. cup, or b) scrap confed cup, or c) send Milan and Inter (LOL)'s Italian players?

Don't worry, by the Confederations Cup Aquilani will have been named Barclays Premier League Player of the Season and he'll come into the national team and run things on his own.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We can (and should) reject the invitation to the Confederations Cup.

Lucio is apparently REALLY close to joining us. What in the fuck? I'll take him for free I guess, but it's...Lucio.

Are we trolling Inter?

GQman2121

Banned
Balotelli is saying all the right things in his interviews. I hope he keeps it up heading into the new season. I really want to like him for other reasons than I already do.

elsk

Banned
Juventus are buying Lucio.
LLShC.gif

Nope, Inter released him. He's either going to Juve or to Brazil, for free.
I would take him as CB-backup but I think he could be a problem because he's not the kind of player that enjoys being benched.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol Redknapp is saying that he tried to sign Balotelli a couple of years ago.

Never change, Harry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom