• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suits S6 |OT| Magic Folder Saves The Day - Wednesdays 9/8c

UHHHHH did he just say mutha fuckah and it wasn't censored. Since when is that allowed.

Ohhhhh shit Jessica is the master even when she's not really on the show anymore.

Zoe

I'm confused about the Alex thing. Were we supposed to know what he and his old boss were talking about?

Maddocks

I'm confused about the Alex thing. Were we supposed to know what he and his old boss were talking about?

No, it is probably the thing that will be brought up again at the mid season finale, that and mike breaking his promise to harvey will be the big oh shit moments.

Mike has that fuckboy DNA. He just can't help himself.

They better not revisit the whole Mike being disbarred saga. Let it go writers, no one wants that theme again. The latest episode kept up the great rapid progression of each character/situation, I hope that continues for the rest of this season.

Deadly

Goddamn Mike storyline is bad. Bring back ass kicking sidekick Mike. I think the show would be great right now if it were just the other case going on with the Harvey development.

Seems like they are officially allowing swearing on this show. Lots of uncensored f bombs lately. Also I'm glad everything blew up in mikes face from every angle. He needed that reality check. I wonder what the secret is at the end.

Zoe

They're definitely dropping the audio on those though. It's nowhere near as blatant as Mr Robot.

They're definitely dropping the audio on those though. It's nowhere near as blatant as Mr Robot.

not in canada....here it's full swearing. No dropped audio or censoring of any kind. Just started this season too so it's a bit jarring but makes dialog flow so much better. Unless you're in Canada too then I don't know what to tell ya lol but on my tv it's fullllll on.

Love me some Katrina.

Hells yes. Solid pacing to the latest episode too, they're really keeping with that which is fucking fantastic. I could do with more client cases and less internal drama, I like seeing characters reactions to external stimuli not twists on common ground.

Edit: anyone else feel like they speed up the intro song just a tad?

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
This was a nice episode....everyone started out bad only to have some kind of win at the end. Except fucking Mike...this dude just keep fucking up lol.

Love me some Katrina...and no way this show is ending without Harvey x Donna being a thing.

Theorry

Katrina is for sure getting a big role again in the show now her show 12 monkeys has ended. Otherwise they would have written her out seasons ago. But they kept her coming back all the time to keep a relevant and in the picture.

Omzz

not in canada....here it's full swearing. No dropped audio or censoring of any kind. Just started this season too so it's a bit jarring but makes dialog flow so much better. Unless you're in Canada too then I don't know what to tell ya lol but on my tv it's fullllll on.
Bravo right? About time they switched up from goddamnit and bullshit

I've been rewatching Suits for a while now and it's making watching the current season pretty much unbearable.

The show peaked with season 2. Mike was actually likeable, sort of, to that point.

He's just such a shitty person.

Also Katrina is the fucking best.

I'm watching the latest episode now and I just can't stand Mike.

Quixzlizx

I've been rewatching Suits for a while now and it's making watching the current season pretty much unbearable.

The show peaked with season 2. Mike was actually likeable, sort of, to that point.

He's just such a shitty person.

Also Katrina is the fucking best.

I'm watching the latest episode now and I just can't stand Mike.

Just root for other characters instead.

bigJP

you know how they can fix the show?
base it on Jessica's firm in chicago and remove completely Mike's dumbass story from the plot
Louis they ruined, Donna they ruined, dont get me started on Mike and Rachel

tmdorsey

base it on Jessica's firm in chicagoand remove completely Mike's dumbass story from the plot

Funny you mention that because I read that her spinoff show just got greenlit. I have high hopes for it.

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
base it on Jessica's firm in chicago and remove completely Mike's dumbass story from the plot

God, Donna got completely thrashed the last two seasons. I didn't think it could get worse than the Donnarobot plot from last season, and yet it can.

She's a walking Informed Ability: A character's skill and abilities are frequently mentioned by the cast, but are nonexistent in practice.

Wow that was some high ass drama. I actually like where the story is going this season. I hope we get to see Mike doing some genius lawyering to get everyone out of this and not something stupid.

Wow that was some high ass drama. I actually like where the story is going this season. I hope we get to see Mike doing some genius lawyering to get everyone out of this and not something stupid.

From the preview of next week it looks like it. Will hit some bumps and jeopardize Alex but in the end it will all work out.

From the bright blonde hair at the end of the preview looks like Sheila is back

From the preview of next week it looks like it. Will hit some bumps and jeopardize Alex but in the end it will all work out.

From the bright blonde hair at the end of the preview looks like Sheila is back
Will this be one of those things where they solve the problem fast and then the real season ending story shows up

Alastor3

I stopped watching after S3 finale, than heard about the S4 and S5 was bad but it seems S6 kind of redeem the show? Im interested to see where this is going, I might pick it up again.

Deadly

Episode was alright. Yeah I do wonder if they tie things up and connect it to the last half or they go full cliffhanger.

I stopped watching after S3 finale, than heard about the S4 and S5 was bad but it seems S6 kind of redeem the show? Im interested to see where this is going, I might pick it up again.
I'd say it's more or less the same

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
This episode was fire.
Flashback Donna and Jessica were hot.

DeviantBoi

This season has been better than the last one (absolutely hated the whole jail plot), but I still miss the case-of-the-week format.

Has a final season been announced?

tmdorsey

Same here. Really enjoying this story line so far. Getting this much Jessica through those flashbacks is just making me really anxious for her spin-off show.

This season has been better than the last one (absolutely hated the whole jail plot), but I still miss the case-of-the-week format.

Has a final season been announced?
don't think so
This episode was fire.
Flashback Donna and Jessica were hot.
yes they were. Everyone looked better but Luis looked the same. Also the flashback filter they use just makes me laugh for some reason.
Did Louis really just call a German guy a Nazi?
Young Luis was a dick.

Deadly

That was a pretty good episode. I'm surprised it wasn't the midseason finale. I'm guessing the next couple episodes will setup the rest of the season.

Poor Donna she does deserve better :(

That was a pretty good episode. I'm surprised it wasn't the midseason finale. I'm guessing the next couple episodes will setup the rest of the season.

Poor Donna she does deserve better :(

Yup felt bad during the whole scene with Harveys girl and then when Rachel came in to talk to her. Buttt, we know she will get better, and eventually she and Harvey will be a thing... Hopefully...

Zoe

I had forgotten Louis and Sheila were all about the kink.

Kept thinking they were trying to trick us about Gallow at the end.

Top Bottom