• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

image.php

You are truly disgusting for quoting this lovely piece.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I'm so happy I was gone today.
Tell you what, I'm on vacation starting July 19th for about a month so just please save all your disgusting fanart and post it while I'm gone.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Man, this Playdate is really not good so far. I've watched maybe an hour but I'm considering doing something else, does it get good later on?
There's really only so much "let's pick random stuff up, throw it around and see if something funny happens" I can endure.

Hasney

Man, this Playdate is really not good so far. I've watched maybe an hour but I'm considering doing something else, does it get good later on?
There's really only so much "let's pick random stuff up, throw it around and see if something funny happens" I can endure.

Someone said the ending was good but dunno, was totally checked out and went and did something else.

It's not great, no. If you're going to stop watching, skip to the end for the sign off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom