• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I said I'd check out The Surge, but I bought Dead Cells instead. That game is damn good. Nice and fluid gameplay with a decent feeling of weight and impact to the combat, and it seems like the wealth of weapons opens up your options in terms of builds. The progression system seems well thought-out, so that each failed run doesn't feel like a waste of time, and once you've got your upgrades/knowledge to where they need to be you can zip right up to the area that's giving you trouble. The areas are distinct in presentation, layout, and hazards. The fact that you can stun your enemies regardless of what weapon you have means that you can make it on skill alone if you happen to get fucked with an unlucky run. Like, I managed to get the first boss to half health with the rusty sword, and I would have beaten him if I hadn't been in a hurry.

Seems very promising.

Catvoca

Banned
weedsrov5.gif

I just had this amazing thai chicken salad that had mango, peanuts, red peppers, rice noddles, and the best peanut dressing I have ever had.

This has been brought to you by the weekly food minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom