• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

I would watch Vinny and Alex play through a dating sim.

No need for Dan. He would just act like he's disgusted most of the time.

Meguro

Banned
Is there a new Hatsune Miku on the horizon? The Vita still kinda exists. There have to be more Miku games out there.

Listen, you can shittalk anime all you like (god knows it deserves most of it) but the Miku games are actually really good games and I won't tolerate any slander.

I realize I'm in the minority here with Murder Island.
I really just want them to launch some kind of other feature again.
GBWest that is. Whatever happened to Game Tapes, Ranking of Fighters, Demo Derby? Breaking Brad? Let Ben come up with a new feature, I'm positive he's brimming with ideas.

You're definitely not the only one in here. I've seen a couple streams of them playing but overall I have no desire to watch any more and I'm no doubt going to be pissed when it wins GotY. It's a foolishly underrepresented genre in games that has one smart design mechanic with the zones but everything else about the game is incredibly generic.

I'm sorry for ranting. I'm glad you guys are having fun with it though.

Tagyhag

You're definitely not the only one in here. I've seen a couple streams of them playing but overall I have no desire to watch any more and I'm no doubt going to be pissed when it wins GotY. It's a foolishly underrepresented genre in games that has one smart design mechanic with the zones but everything else about the game is incredibly generic.

I'm glad you guys are having fun with it though.

What do you mean?

How many other games give you the feeling that game gives you when you're in the final 10 and the rush of winning.

Very very very few.

Wunder

I'm glad you guys are having fun with it though.

H1Z1 has the gas too

What do you mean?

How many other games give you the feeling that game gives you when you're in the final 10 and the rush of winning.

Very very very few.

Art style, inventory system, map design. Again I give them credit for what you are describing because they actually made a game in this genre but I just think I am going to be bummed when it beats out all the other great games that have come out and are coming out this year. Especially if it is still unfinished.

Tagyhag

Art style, inventory system, map design. Again I give them credit for what you are describing because they actually made a game in this genre but I just think I am going to be bummed when it beats out all the other great games that have come out and are coming out this year.

Ah I get what you're saying.

Yeah the most original games don't always win, but originality can only get you so far.

Hasney

Its a creation tool. Nothing more.

You're a tool. Nothing more.

giphy.gif

Listen, you can shittalk anime all you like (god knows it deserves most of it) but the Miku games are actually really good games and I won't tolerate any slander.

The Miku games are not what people like Jeff and the staff of Waypoint are looking for though.

Tagyhag

Once again, Mario will destroy all contenders.

Yeah unless Jeff is really down on Mario and it does end up being a Mario with no clear sense of direction, it's winning #1.

I could see PUBG beating Zelda ranking-wise though. Especially if they keep playing PUBG and none of them go back to Zelda.

Hasney

Totally unrelated to every discussion going on but man do I love that gif, Hasney. Is that the "woooo we signed Kurt Angle" reaction?

Can't find the video, but I'm pretty sure it's just someone being signed in a match against Samoa Joe. Don west actually gets up and celebrates with the crowd too.

People in this thread are already preparing their tearful monologue when BOTW loses to PUBG I see.

It could be WWE 2k18 and I don't care, I just enjoy the podcasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom