• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meguro

Banned
Let PUBG be their GOTY but for the love of, don't make more content of it.
Murder Island is worse than UPF at this point tbh.

LiK

what's he going to give it to

wiz khalifas weedville? Jeff hates zelda and persona. maybe horizon, but he hates that too.

He loved Horizon. So I see that being his pick unless Mario wins him over. He was a bit more critical of Zelda so yea, not gonna be his main pick.

Hasney

You don't have to watch all their content if it's not for you and judging by their previous Monday output, it's not like it's eating into anything.

Meguro

Banned
You don't have to watch all their content if it's not for you and judging by their previous Monday output, it's not like it's eating into anything.

I would be more okay with this if it wasn't one of two pieces of premium content that GBWest was in.
And they are both kinda bad!

oti

Banned
He loved Horizon. So I see that being his pick unless Mario wins him over. He was a bit more critical of Zelda so yea, not gonna be his main pick.

Giving GOTY to a Ubisoft open world game instead of the freshest open world game in years.

Yeah, that sounds like something Jeff would do.

Hasney

I would be more okay with this if it wasn't one of two pieces of premium content that GBWest was in.
And they are both kinda bad!

There are other coasts that may appeal to you, and that sucks as I enjoy both of them. Long may they continue 🤗

Fireblend

Banned

Madness.

I don't see them refraining from making pubg their GotY if it's not out by then just because of it being in early access. They're good at recognizing when a rule doesn't really make sense anymore and I feel like this is one of those times. Yes, it means they're not really feature complete but so what, many console games ship like that nowadays too. It's a gaming experience that was made available during 2017 and tons of people had fun with during said year, and that's all that should matter. If it wasn't fun or something was missing or outright broken in some way then it wouldn't be contemplated in the first place.

Also, Drew has so much charisma goddamn.

LiK

I'm fine with them taking a break from PUBG until new content arrives. Would be nice to see them play other MP games together.

Giving GOTY to a Ubisoft open world game instead of the freshest open world game in years.

Yeah, that sounds like something Jeff would do.

Who knows, he might give it to AC Origins instead!

pizzacat

Banned
theyll never stop making pubg content because a)its always gonna be long, b) they can just "riff" and "improv" while nothing is happening (which is a solid 90%) and c) its ez

just like hitman content last year

which was even more zzzzz

SummitAve

Banned
I don't see the PUBG train lasting until the end of the year...maybe another month before they fall off? I think they will recognize it as being early access along with its technical faults. Was their an unreleased game category last year? I'm predicting a new category will be made for PUBG to win.

Meguro

Banned
I realize I'm in the minority here with Murder Island.
I really just want them to launch some kind of other feature again.
GBWest that is. Whatever happened to Game Tapes, Ranking of Fighters, Demo Derby? Breaking Brad? Let Ben come up with a new feature, I'm positive he's brimming with ideas.

oti

Banned
I just feel like I've seen everything GB PUBG has to offer. They're not getting better and comedic banter I get enough with their other content.

I realize I'm in the minority here with Murder Island.
I really just want them to launch some kind of other feature again.
GBWest that is. Whatever happened to Game Tapes, Ranking of Fighters, Demo Derby? Breaking Brad? Let Ben come up with a new feature, I'm positive he's brimming with ideas.

Well it's gonna take another 3 months to get the studio back up after E3, then they gotta prep for GOTY, so it's gonna be awhile.

Murder Island is good because half of them can stream from home. Long may it continue! I'd be open to them replacing it with another cross coast multiplayer game, though.

oti

Banned
I want to see thins kind of dedication when the new Monster Hunter comes out. Seeing them hunting a monster together should be fun.

Murder Island is good because half of them can stream from home. Long may it continue! I'd be open to them replacing it with another cross coast multiplayer game, though.

of course!

Well it's gonna take another 3 months to get the studio back up after E3, then they gotta prep for GOTY, so it's gonna be awhile.

They also still need the new production person for GBWest

XCOM 2 had way too many technical issues and the RNG seemed worse. I would know cuz I beat it. If Rabbids is a more refined version of XCOM, it could be up there.

Seems charming enough to do well on its own but we'll see.

Demo Derby died when Dan moved East and Drew quit. The two fathers of the feature are gone, no one out West is going to push to make more of it.

Nah the one they did after was pretty good since Ben and Brad effectively replaced Drew and Dan in their respective roles on that show.

LiK

They also still need the new production person for GBWest

Seems charming enough to do well on its own but we'll see.

Hopefully the Rabbids aren't too overbearing in the game. They seemed fine in the trailers and gameplay demos.

While I agree it was good I think it would be better with Dan, Abby (Drew) and Alex/Vinny (Jeff)

Jeff's ability to recall stuff is just too good. I was really happy when they got him to join the Demo Derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom