• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Using VIP's in ESPN NFL 2K5?

i played myself once. it was somewhat accurate. the thing is it takes into account how often you spin (for instance), so you'll see "me" returning a kick and spinning when no one is around "me", just because the VIP says i spin a certain amount of the time. same goes with QB scrambling and the like. it's a good feature, but highly overhyped.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Its not going to give you an acurate feel for how good a player is.. its more usefull as a visual representation of a scouting report.. what kind of plays they run in a given situation, how often to expect scrambles, stuff like that. Though the actual player will likely run them much better, it is very usefull.

Depending on how into this season I get I might d/load my opponents VIP's for a while to see if that gives me any noticible edge at all.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
i played myself once. it was somewhat accurate. the thing is it takes into account how often you spin (for instance), so you'll see "me" returning a kick and spinning when no one is around "me", just because the VIP says i spin a certain amount of the time. same goes with QB scrambling and the like. it's a good feature, but highly overhyped.

I played FMT's vip before I played him and beat him by 10..I played him in the tourney game and lost 30 something to 10.....no help at all :(

Top Bottom