• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Just Googled it, appears he hasn't been sentenced yet.
I didn't try to look up his record since I wasn't sure how to find it under his now legal name of War Machine.

But anyway, always remember:

"The oppression of MEN is worse than oppression of Jews in Nazi germany, worse than the slavery of Blacks in early America... I'm not exaggerating either. Every Jew & every Black man, both in jail and those who have managed to avoid it, will attest to what I have just wrote."

You lost Prime GSP because Prime GSP lost to Hendricks realistically. He retired because he got destroyed and got gifted a decision.

Nah Georgie won. The UFC turned against him by saying the decision was awful and hes understandably had enough. I guess his main motive for the comeback is fighting Conor at LW. Hopefully we dont see concentration camp Georgie at LW like our guy Derek Zoolander.

iddqd

He has that wrestling mindset
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG5995Nsuww

He was only using 70%!

"I usually get a thick wrap and this time I didn't do that. Instead of me asking for a thicker wrap, I kept my mouth shut. It's my fault. That's on me. It means I hit hard enough that I can punch through the four ounce gloves. So that's what made my hands get bruised. I couldn't punch as hard as I could (have). The more injured I get, the less I get to use it, the more he gets comfortable, so I had to tone down my power. I was still hurting at 70 percent. Wait till I get a full hand wrap. That only builds confidence, because I beat the pound-for-pound best fighter in the world. I will be back, and I will be stronger than before."

Nah Georgie won. The UFC turned against him by saying the decision was awful and hes understandably had enough. I guess his main motive for the comeback is fighting Conor at LW. Hopefully we dont see concentration camp Georgie at LW like our guy Derek Zoolander.

You can't legit believe Sleeping Pill won that fight, right? Right?!

Dysun

GSP lost but he tried to point fight his way into making the judges think it was competetive when it wasn't. Then again, it looks like Johnny was juiced to the gills and Georgie knew it which is why he banged the USADA drum hard and loud to no avail.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
You can't legit believe Sleeping Pill won that fight, right? Right?!

GSP won three rounds in that fight. It was the right decision. You can disregard the accepted rules of the sport if you want, but that's like arguing the Patriots actually lost the Super Bowl because they got beat badly in the first half.

GSP lost but he tried to point fight his way into making the judges think it was competetive when it wasn't. Then again, it looks like Johnny was juiced to the gills and Georgie knew it which is why he banged the USADA drum hard and loud to no avail.

Yeah, I won't argue that Hendricks wasn't on steroids.

GSP won three rounds in that fight. It was the right decision. You can disregard the accepted rules of the sport if you want, but that's like arguing the Patriots actually lost the Super Bowl because they got beat badly in the first half.

There is no sane person that thinks that GSP won 3 rounds in that fight.

Have you looked at the stats for the fight? Did you watch it?

Everybody loves Georgie. Please guys, dont be like that.

georges-st-pierre-108006482_10.jpg

Banglish

I do like GSP. He was one of my favorite fighters back when he utilized his very underrated striking. Then came the Blanket.

I think he seems like a really nice and sincere dude as well.

I just know he didn't win that fight.

As a GSP fan, I don't think anyone can say he definitively won.
Fightmetric scores it for Hendricks as well.
Then again, how would have Johnny fared without his Mexican supplements?

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2RQyaX9q6c
Haha oh man, if we already didn't hate Dana enough.
Dude said he would pay for his grandma's bills.. then doesn't.

Remember Terry Etim?

Guy who got obliterated by an Edson Barboza wheel kick?

tumblr_lxtws5NV5m1qa9yvvo1_500.gif

Doesn't look like he's doing too well these days:

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-martial-arts-fighter-seriously-12643529

A Liverpool martial arts and cage fighter is believed to be seriously injured after ”running in and out of traffic" in Old Swan .

Eyewitnesses reported seeing a man, in his 30s, running amok on East Prescot Road, this afternoon.

It appeared he threw himself against as many as four vehicles, including three single-decker Stagecoach and Arriva buses. All except one were believed to be stationary at the time.

He was eventually restrained by police and taken to hospital. His conditon was this evening described as serious.

JS112552113.jpg

You can even see the windshield broken on the bus in the background if you look closely. Damn.

SteveWD40

Damn, I remember when Terry Etim was looking like a prospect, great standup and some submission wins, then Edson sent him to the shadow realm, looks like he is still there...

Black Beast is hilarious and likable, but he's really not that good. I can't see him going even 3 rounds. All he's got going for him is that he's heavy, durable and hits like a truck. Funny how heavyweight talent has regressed in the past decade. I long for the days of Fedor, CroCop, Nog, Barnett, Couture, Coleman, Brock (Prime Screw tha Haters) and even Mir. It's scary to think where this division will be in 5 years.

Chumley

Banned
Black Beast is hilarious and likable, but he's really not that good. I can't see him going even 3 rounds. All he's got going for him is that he's heavy, durable and hits like a truck. Funny how heavyweight talent has regressed in the past decade. I long for the days of Fedor, CroCop, Nog, Barnett, Couture, Coleman, Brock (Prime Screw tha Haters) and even Mir. It's scary to think where this division will be in 5 years.

I wish Cain would stop getting injured. When he actually shows up to fights he's a god damn monster.

Heel

He's an honest-to-goodness fighter, not an athlete who punches. Both his appeal and his downfall, IMO.

Levito

Banned
Yeah I have a really hard time imagining Lewis beating someone like Cain. Granted Cain's body is really falling apart it seems, but if the Cain that came in at 200 fought Lewis, I think Lewis would get destroyed.

BUT he is entertaining as hell and I hope he does well. Mark Hunt seems like a great matchup for him.

zewone

He probably would have lost against Travis Browne if Travis would have capitalized on his body kicks rather than letting him compose himself.

broz0rs

The Lewis memes of Rousey are creepy. He's also good at making the Internet like him. He really needs to fight Mark Hunt next.

Heavy hands is all it takes to be somebody at HW. UFC's HW division was always weak especially during the Pride era where all the prime legends fought it out.

Remember, Tim Sylvia was once the champion!

Top Bottom