• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2016/17 |OT| Mou Money Mo Pogba

DBT85

Heard a rumour today that Arsenal don't do tackling in training for fear of injury.

I can only assume United don't have 18 yard boxes in their training.

Sideshow Fellani scores! woop.

DBT85

Just trying to out-Gollum Jones innit.

tumblr_noi34oCAb91shaydvo1_500.gif

Having six defenders to contain two players tells you what Mourinho thinks of the quality of these defenders. Imagine Ferdinand and Vidic needing 4 more players to defend against a relegation threatened team ffs.

DBT85

Carrick with nobody to aim at as half the fucking team is behind him.

lol another defender coming on.

How is it with half the team being defenders we still cant win the first bloody ball crossed in.

ZOMG

That running from Valencia.

Thank fuck for that.

I have to say,these wanky little handshakes are pissing me off.

Pachimari

I've always loved Christian Eriksen. But I would like for him to run and work some harder, at least for our National team.

Also there's a rumor about Real Madrid and Manchester United being interested in Kasper Schmeichel but it's the Daily Mail so it's bullshit.

I would love to have him as our goalkeeper in Real Madrid though. Or for us to buy De Gea, and Manchester buying Schmeichel.

Tosyn_88

Spurs ain't a big club? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Even though i like Spurs, no they are not a big club, not historically nor even by modern success. They are similar to Everton in the sense that they have managed to maintain a mid-table position for a very long time but struggled to climb higher. The last season was their chance to really make a case for being a big club by winning a major trophy but Leicester were runaway winners. They have managed to assemble a decent starting 11 but when they face a serious opposition, you really see their quality. Monaco, Gent, Man Utd etc beat them in a serious situation, of course this isn't to say they are weak, not at all but if they faced Chelsea in an equal footing, they will lose.

Top Bottom