• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Portable console screenshot thread (3DS/Vita) - Rules in OP

Cha

Virtues Last Reward
i2kZv3NhLIjq3.jpg

Assassin's Creed Liberation
iZivu5XMuHS9D.jpg

Gravity Daze/Gravity Rush
iP6KZ3HE2uCEe.jpg

10/10

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Is the first best Ciel or Alisa? I'm still investigating kigurumi but from those screens it looks like his ending is super anticlimactic haha

Also a man after my own heart:

http://i.imgur.com/5vdZKgi.jpg

Need that character episode replay viewer patch asap

Alisa is the best. I loved Kigurumi's character episodes. I've been taking him more and he keeps growing on me lol. Yeah, the patch needs to come out so I can see Haru's again.

SmokyDave

Great idea for a thread, there are some gorgeous Vita games out there.

Needs more Dragon's Crown. I'll take a few myself when I get home.

Injustice doesn't look perfect but it's miles above Mortal Kombat. Still, as mentioned it runs great and is a blast to play. Especially with the extra vita tower with all the various touch/tilt stages. Hilarious.
2012-06-06-023008atskj.jpg

yeah and most pure screenshots of Vita games can look hard:
vita_kombat.jpg

but its not so ugly when you play them from this distance/size:
vita_kombat2.jpg

RE lover

this might be a stupid question, but how do I save the image once I have already posted it on miiverse?

right clicking on it doesn't allow me to save it

RE lover

Ok took me a while, first time using miiverse here

just a normal town in Bravely Default :)
Once you enter the view zooms in. The 3D effect is amazing

bd01_zps34828645.jpg

I wish the pic wasn't so small

Mory Dunz

Vita is crazy.
How does it compare to the PS2 graphically?

I'm surprised there hasn't been any Sticker Star (but I can guess why). That art direction makes up for some hardware limitations.
Resident Evil Revelations too.

NFreak

Vita is crazy.
How does it compare to the PS2 graphically?

I'm surprised there hasn't been any Sticker Star (but I can guess why). That art direction makes up for some hardware limitations.
Resident Evil Revelations too.

It's actually because to post 3DS screens there needs to be a community for it in Miiverse which is really lame because right now, the communities, at least in NA are very limited. Really hope they add more soon.

Mory Dunz

It's actually because to post 3DS screens there needs to be a community for it in Miiverse which is really lame because right now, the communities, at least in NA are very limited. Really hope they add more soon.
So there isn't a revelations community. Is there a PM one?

EDIT:
Thanks, Streets

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Man, Zelda really does look super plain in still shots, but it's one of the best looking games on the system in motion. Absolutely lovely.

Sen no Kiseki (Vita)

(All of the cut-ins in this game look good)

I wish I had more Vita stuff on my PC but I'm too lazy to transfer stuff from my other mem card and external HDD atm.

Damn it, you beat me.

Edit: Okay. Uploads. I couldn't get the wireless connection thing to come up at all. The content manager assistant won't open at all.

BrxiUBy.jpg

Small spoiler, but two sheep join you as party members after a certain point in the game. Their stories are very deep and moving. The art direction sometimes shines through the graphics ... and performance issues.

wXtTBFR.jpg

Just what Kiseki needed. I originally intended to bring up what I thought seemed like a pretty deliberate Xenogears reference in the OT, but never got around to it. Maybe I will.

OzcPrmI.jpg

I am going to shamelessly suggest that the last pic be used somewhere in the Sen no Kiseki SC thread OP.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
http://www.vgblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/Games/RagnarokOdyssey/RagnarokOdyssey_0004.jpg
Ragnarok

http://cf.shacknews.com/images/20110614/spelunky-xbla-multi_18479.nphd.jpg
Spelunky

http://storage.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/bbcsx_thumb.jpg
Blazblue
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the purpose of the thread is to post native screenshots you've taken yourself directly from the system. Anyone can find stock images online if they wish

I was just about to post where are the Rayman Legends shots?:D

Vita has some really good-looking stuff. Zen Pinball 2 also comes to mind. Haven't seen any Super Stardust shots yet either I think?

QaaQer

Iono, just follow a moral compass I guess. Spoiling major events, late game content, plot developments, and so on is a dick thing to do. If you want to post, link to the post instead and note what game's it from (and maybe what kind of spoiler it is).

spoiler tags ok?

Kickz, are you just hotlinking random screenshots from various websites? =p

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the purpose of the thread is to post native screenshots you've taken yourself directly from the system. Anyone can find stock images online if they wish

yes he does, and doesnt even read the replies :D just keeps doing it!
OP should state that the screenshots have to be taken by you yourself.

Taking screenshots from google is a bad idea as they might be photoshopped or from a wrong version like that one Guacamelee shot.

Top Bottom