• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Portable console screenshot thread (3DS/Vita) - Rules in OP

onilink88

ibkAk32B5xgFvN.jpg

ok, let's see how the 3DS miiverse shots fare against the 3DS capture device.

my shots are with the 3DS capture device since i haven't updated my 3DS yet.

Mario Kart 7
jbr0SwaSKalbje.png

Ocarina of Time 3D
jbls5Zz3egwFJ2.png

Pokemon Y
jU1kn0vASJTiV.png

Can you snap photos of Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition of various character intros (as fights start) where they're up close and there's depth of field and whatnot?

Literally some of the best things you'll see on 3DS PERIOD, AND IT'S A LAUNCH TITLE!!!

Here, like these:

http://www.capcom.co.jp/sf4/3DS/character.html

They added the depth of field in the final build, much nicer looking! :D

136031_full.jpg

ahuahauhaha.

(Dunno, probably about the same as the Vita version with smaller stages? Im just glad they got it running 60fps, its very much playable. Same with Injustice, looks like crap but plays well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=286VH51Air4)

Injustice doesn't look perfect but it's miles above Mortal Kombat. Still, as mentioned it runs great and is a blast to play. Especially with the extra vita tower with all the various touch/tilt stages. Hilarious.
2012-06-06-023008atskj.jpg

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I love you

What is the policy on spoilers here btw?

Iono, just follow a moral compass I guess. Spoiling major events, late game content, plot developments, and so on is a dick thing to do. If you want to post, link to the post instead and note what game's it from (and maybe what kind of spoiler it is).

xJavonta

Banned
Great idea, subbed.

I'll post tomorrow morning. I should really get off gaf and go to sleep since I have class in a few hours lol

iIkZ2CBQYF4yH.jpg

Ridge Racer

ibfh82zBMIh0AP.jpg

Ys: Memories of Celceta

iXQtJpQl7trhA.jpg

Flower

On Flower, I've never loathed playing a game so much. It's the type of game I want to fall in love with. It's simplicity, beauty and feeling of flight are all things I dig, but the tilt controls drive me absolutely nuts on both the PS3 and Vita versions. If only there were some way to make the tilt more sensitive to where I wouldn't feel like I'm fighting the game all the time. This frustration is of course amplified when playing on the Vita due to the screen also moving when you have to tilt to extreme angles.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Bonding with the second best character in God Eater 2
Is the first best Ciel or Alisa? I'm still investigating kigurumi but from those screens it looks like his ending is super anticlimactic haha

Also a man after my own heart:

5vdZKgi.jpg

Need that character episode replay viewer patch asap

Number45

This thread has me realising how much I take the Vita graphics for granted, there are so many beautiful games. <3

Also bought Pixeljunk Monsters because of the shots earlier. Own the PS3 and PSP version and never really liked it. :s

Top Bottom