• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

Surfside

Banned
Bought all the Cammy costumes, Menat's and the SF2 BGM, which is CPS1.

Got Chun's undercover outfit and the SF2 music pack.
I want the halloween costumes for all characters but it's pricey. And i won't even play most of them. That said i still want them because they look amazing.

jett

D-Member
This game could use some beats.

fWCMPM8.gif

Ryce

Here are some datamining updates from X-Kira.

Sayad

I'd be disappointed if Menat doesn't get a princess Jasmine costume to complement Rashid's Aladdin, selective racism should not be tolerated, go all the way or go home.

VariantX

Chun Li is getting 6 more costumes? Capcom fucking STOP already. Everybody else except Cammy is starving.

The memes create themselves.

At this point they should implement a system of character customization solely for Chun-Li where you're buying individual clothing pieces for her and dressing her up as you choose.

Ryce

Assuming the list is accurate, I imagine the costumes will be split up between Nostalgia, Holiday, and maybe Battle Outfit 2. I'm not sure where the three extra Chun-Li outfits would go — maybe the rest of the Akiman designs will be released?

ShinMaruku

Waifu Fighter. All you fgc people need to accept it. SF is now just as much a waifu fighter as DOA. Just team Ninja has better designers of their art and dlc.

Waifu Fighter. All you fgc people need to accept it. SF is now just as much a waifu fighter as DOA. Just team Ninja has better designers of their art and dlc.
Exactly lol. At least with DoA, they put in effort to make sure every characters gets a decent amount of costumes and that they're "fresh".

Top Bottom