• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did Easy Allies just leak the release date for Red Dead Redemption 2?

luchadork

They were probably already thinking about moving the date to avoid Destiny 2 tbh. Thats one of the things about a company like Rockstar. They are one of the few devs with the freedom to be able to move release dates around like that. Seen it in the past. I guess Brandon leaking the date was the final nail in the coffin.

PtM

Banned
eat-crow6suru.jpg

It could be a preview date or something.
It could be nothing, as Jones has said.

Van Bur3n

Did someone actually believe Rockstar of all people would give the release date of Red Dead Redemption 2 to some niche people with 100k youtube subscribers?

The delusion in here gets too absurd sometimes.

IGN has 8 million Youtube subscribers and Call of Duty and Minecraft sell millions of copies year after year.

Stop pretending the gaming industry is NeoGAF, Bloodborne, Nintendo Switch and Giantbomb.

This post should be mounted to a wall for all of GAF to see every day.

border

It was during E3 judges week, so the implication was that everyone there, including the massive IGN as well as the small time Easy Allies, was told.

When/where was it confirmed that RDR2 was at Judge's Week? That seemed like only idle speculation to me.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
How embarassing.

image.php

OP, I hope this has been a learning experience.

Oh wow yeah what a learning experience that was, maybe you should learn something here like not believing everything someone says on the internet, it could have easily been damage control, nobody knew for sure. I was just the messenger.

Also i think a mod could lock this thread now.

Top Bottom