• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT6| Put your back into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

caliph95

hqdefault.jpg

Goku should have killed him for his lies.

Not if Beerus doesn't get killed from the tournament and Goku's universe us just moved to universe 11. ;)
The Kaiōshin of Universe 7. Appeared before Goku and friends during the battle with Majin Boo. The youngest of the Kaiōshin, he seems somewhat unreliable.

I feel like Beerus will be here for a while

Slaythe

Guess I'll check out the manga then. The more I think about it, the more I wish they had handled the 17 and Goku battle better, it's not hard to keep the difference in power visible among different fighters, but sometimes they just blur them too much and it's hard to know what is what anymore. The Krillin episode was a perfect example of how to do it right.

17 is on Goku's level. Krilin wasn't.

The only thing they didn't do "right" is explain how he got there specifically, but the portrayal was perfectly as intended by the writers.

I feel like Beerus will be here for a while

Of course is here to stay. I'd be disappointed if he's gone, too good of a character to get rid of. Just joking about that claim. And yea Shin doesn't really know anything about anything. Probably due to him not having other kaioshins because of buu, but if his claim is true then that doesn't make sense.

Skeeter49

Guess I'll check out the manga then. The more I think about it, the more I wish they had handled the 17 and Goku battle better, it's not hard to keep the difference in power visible among different fighters, but sometimes they just blur them too much and it's hard to know what is what anymore. The Krillin episode was a perfect example of how to do it right.

17 being on par is intentional. They want people to think 17 is near Goku's level, if not exactly on par/ greater. There are some issues that will hopefully be addressed, but they're not trying to make a power difference.

Skeeter49

Vegito being on par with Beerus sounds like shit. That's not how I want to learn they're on par. It's not the right time and it's not the right situation to bring that up.

It doesn't make sense but at this point I'm just throwing my hands up and not trying to rationalize why an android who got worked by base cell is now on the level of a god. Not sure if it's sloppy writing or an awkward tv portrayal since I do not read the comic.

HardRojo

17 is on Goku's level. Krilin wasn't.

The only thing they didn't do "right" is explain how he got there specifically, but the portrayal was perfectly as intended by the writers.

17 being on par is intentional. They want people to think 17 is near Goku's level, if not exactly on par/ greater. There are some issues that will hopefully be addressed, but they're not trying to make a power difference.
Yeah I guess we'll see, hopefully a more proper explanation comes. I dislike power level discussion, but I also dislike it when the powers don't seem to at least make sense.

I mean
I remember Whis saying,
in Universe 6 arc, that if Goku and Vegeta worked together, they have a chance at defeating Beerus. It makes sense that thier Black arc Vegito is gonna be on his level.

I mean
I remember Whis saying,
in Universe 6 arc, that if Goku and Vegeta worked together, they have a chance at defeating Beerus. It makes sense that thier Black arc Vegito is gonna be on his level.

Wasn't that
Whis referring to the golden Freeza fight where their power was close but Freeza was stronger

HardRojo

I mean
I remember Whis saying,
Yeah, I don't see anything wrong with that. Vegito is a product of the Potato fusion and it's not like he's a character that appears all the time.

HardRojo

Man you guys really took that Potato fusion typo to heart. Thanks for the laughs 😂
Now I'm craving some McDonald's fries by I already ate my cheat meal yesterday.

HeroR

I mean
I remember Whis saying,

That was in the movie Resurrection 'F'. In the Super retelling, he never said that.

Daingurse

I was thinking, since there are so many hints that Goku has unlocked a new transformation, will SSB essentially be Vegeta's bread and butter going forward? I don't expect Vegeta to have whatever new shit Goku's getting. Really don't see that happening lol. Vegeta just looks so good as a SSGSSJ, that I would like that form to be more associated with him than Goku.

I was thinking, since there are so many hints that Goku has unlocked a new transformation, will SSB essentially be Vegeta's bread and butter going forward? I don't expect Vegeta to have whatever new shit Goku's getting. Really don't see that happening lol. Vegeta just looks so good as a SSGSSJ, that I would like that form to be more associated with him than Goku.
I wish he'd get something to call his own, Goku should've kept SSG.

If it was up to me only Gohan would have SSJ2, SSJ3 wouldn't be called that or be some step above Gohan's form but make it clear it's something that can only be achieved while dead.

Daingurse

I wish he'd get something to call his own, Goku should've kept SSG.

If it was up to me only Gohan would have SSJ2, SSJ3 wouldn't be called that or be some step above Gohan's form but make it clear it's something that only he achieved while dead.

I would be cool with your suggestions! Despite him looking fabulous as SSB, it would be ideal if Vegeta had something of his own.

I know I've said it like 1000x myself, but give that motherfucker his tail back! There's your differentiator right there! Oozaru Blue, that's what we need.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Today in 90's Paperback DBZ

17951460_983955475073856_3859521495285868523_n.jpg

Defenders of the Future

zeioIIDX

Did Dokkan Battle increase the rate of Android 17 pulls this week as some sort of sick joke?

Two single summons on the Rosé banner in a row.

Seriously though. I did a multi-summon the other day and got FOUR fucking 17s. 2 were the same and the other 2 were totally different. I was like "Uh....."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom