• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 GIF time!

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
aY5aD.gif

Never forget Konami 2010

jEzMH.gif

How has it not been posted yet?

microsofts-kinect-explained-by-bender.gif
My favorites.

Bumhead

Banned

I utterly love this. I think it's the slight gormless nod of the character at the end but it gets me every single time.

Hype for E3 rising. Also found out today I have it off work thanks to the Queens jubilee. I'm going to sit in my pants reading NeoGAF for the entire duration of the show.

THANK YOU BASED QUEEEEEN.

haha

Can't you edit it? Do you still have it?

seinfeelde3l70p.gif

While I love this gif, I've never understood the stink over Konami's conference. They showed games, they just announced them all before the actual conference started and recorded the conference to give it a more professional look.

scarybore

Isn't there a version where the text only appears at the end? It's much better.

I'd be interested to know if such a thing exists as I made the one posted and I don't have any other versions hidden away on my hard drive so I'd assume someone completely remade the gif if that were the case. :p

Fake edit: Looking on my old Tiny Pic account, there is a "McCain wins" version for the US Elections that I made for some reason (I'm British) and is as described. Perhaps you are thinking of that?

Hoping to do another Futurama gif for this year but it depends if I have the time, the scene I have in mind would be a lot of work.

I'd be interested to know if such a thing exists as I made the one posted and I don't have any other versions hidden away on my hard drive so I'd assume someone completey remade the gif in that were the case. :p

Fake edit: Looking on my old Tiny Pic account, there is a "McCain wins" version for the US Elections that I made for some reason (I'm British) and is as described. Perhaps you are thinking of that?

Hoping to do another Futurama gif for this year but it depends if I have the time, the scene I have in mind would be a lot of work.

sick avatar shenmue ftw.

soultron

Banned
This one would be better if it was sped up a little. The kid takes far more time than is needed to make the joke.

But that's the beauty of it all. Haha. I'm actually wiping tears away because I knew it was coming, but it still wasn't any less funny.

ixLXAB4k43gIz.gif

Now where is the rest of this scene you might be asking yourself? Well I made it all! Problem is it's too large to upload as a single file so it's part of a series!

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

They will eventually loop, there is just a pause before they do it.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
But that's the beauty of it all. Haha. I'm actually wiping tears away because I knew it was coming, but it still wasn't any less funny.
Right, but it's toooooo long. Or maybe the GIF is just running slow for me for some reason.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Also, it's funny that Iron Man is the Nintendo guy, cause we have another gif of Iron Man suiting up with Reggie's face.

Now where is the rest of this scene you might be asking yourself? Well I made it all! Problem is it's too large to upload as a single file so it's part of a series!

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

They will eventually loop, there is just a pause before they do it.

People really think this? That the WiiU is the consoles saving grace?

Hmmm

Top Bottom