• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Compilation of Hilarious Animations in Mass Effect Andromeda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bioware really needed way more time with this game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-S56ek5rMI
giphy.gif

"Remember when I promised the patch will fix the bugs?"

"You did! You did!!"

"I lied"

Ryzaki009

Or did it ? Would explain why 80% of the dialogues are shitty camera angles instead of real cutscenes. It was their solution.

:p

Well if you ignore the other 20% yeah. (In particularly the Solas conversation at the end of Trespasser).

It probably takes more work so they they took shortcuts. I'd rather have the shitty camera angles than whatever the hell Andromeda is doing.

Keasar

Mass Effect: Andromeda was built using EA DICE's Frostbite 3 engine, which required that BioWare construct all systems, tools, and assets from scratch as the series was previously built on Epic Games' Unreal Engine. BioWare tried to push the boundaries of the software, particularly in the area of character animation, which Mac Walters felt was at an "all-time high".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_Effect:_Andromeda

7ARIq87.jpg

Filben

It probably takes more work so they they took shortcuts. I'd rather have the shitty camera angles than whatever the hell Andromeda is doing.
Since every face animation is so goofy I suspect (rather hope) there will be a couple of checkboxes to be clicked and sliders to be adjusted and this gets fixed to some extend. I don't think they have to touch every face in the game.

Thank god the translators translated 'my face is tired' to 'I'm tired' in my language. Won't ever touch the english voices and texts.

The Stig

Dude is excited that he's dead.

Classic. This had me in tears.

I knew more would unearth itself eventually. Why Bioware, Why?...lol

OMG I have not laughed like that for a long time. If I had coffee I'd have just done a spit take.

Thank you so much.

Ryzaki009

Since every face animation is so goofy I suspect (rather hope) there will be a couple of checkboxes to be clicked and sliders to be adjusted and this gets fixed to some extend. I don't think they have to touch every face in the game.

Thank god the translators translated 'my face is tired' to 'I'm tired' in my language. Won't ever touch the english voices and texts.

Hopefully.

lmao lucky. I think this is one of the few games where the source is worse than the translation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom