• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Strip clubs are insane in other countries

Geist-

I honestly can't understand the appeal of strip clubs.
Especially since there's a non-zero chance that women are being trafficked out of them.

Just use Tinder like a normal person.

Shaanyboi

Banned
countdown to "I gave my foreign stripper girlfriend my life savings and now she won't respond to my texts"

But she called him "babe" and everything!

south-park-s07e14c03-raisins-16x9.jpg

Lkr

They were very helpful and willing to please. I tipped like crazy and was a gentleman... Why does this have to be a bad adjective?
A gent(le)man. Anyone else here a nice guy?
I'm sticking by this thread being a joke because OP has clearly never been to vegas

Aselith

They were very helpful and willing to please. I tipped like crazy and was a gentleman... Why does this have to be a bad adjective?

It has an edge of servitude to it. Like accommodating seems more appropriate for a strip club. Servile implies more bowing and scraping kind of actions.

I've always found the idea of strip clubs to be depressing. It's a room of desperate women dancing on lonely guys and no one gets laid*.

*in most cases.

Mass One

It was in a private room. My nose was literally two inches away in full glory of you know what.

She took my shirt off and even let me kiss her body.

Never heard of such a service offered in the US

I go to SC alot and I visit the forums, I've never asked for that particular service. But the stuff I do ask for is 100-150 USD less than but 100 times more involved . I remember two in particular, one could have been Bridgette B for how close in body type she was. The other reminded me of a slightly older Alina Li. They didn't even ask 300.

Phased

I'm gonna ruin it for you, all the girls in every single strip club ever will give you the impression you have a chance if you just spend more money or become a regular.

You don't wanna be the dude who goes to a strip club on the regular, I've seen a few of those and it's sad. Enjoy yourself but don't think with your dick too much or you're gonna get fleeced.

If all you want to do is touch girls OP, just go to Nevada and touch some hookers. At least they get properly tested on a regular basis.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
My best friend always says strip clubs are dumb - that it's a building built so a man can spend $300 for a boner and then just look at it.

Yeah, so, I have no idea if $300 is actually a lot of money for this or not. It sounds like a lot! Especially for a non-western country, that sounds like a lot.

Disclaimer: Google says the average monthly income in Russia is $291 dollars. So, uh, one month of wages for girls involved would = thousands of dollars in the US. I'm thinking maybe this wasn't such a good deal. For a month's income in a few hours I'd tell someone whatever the hell they wanted, no matter how stupid it was!

UberTag

I apparently went to one in Manila back when I worked over there with a bunch of co-workers yet I barely remember it as I was pretty intoxicated. I vaguely remember a lap dance but not much else... outside of the fact that my wallet that had some 10,000 Philippine Pesos in it was pretty much empty the next morning.

(I threw up at breakfast the next morning surprising my colleagues as they all assumed I was fine.)

Dead Guy

lol no you don't

You gotta at least be desirable. I'd wager there are tons of people out there who would never be able to meet up with anyone either due to looks, awkwardness or some other quality, With a strip club at least you know what you're gonna get

Aselith

My best friend always says strip clubs are dumb - that it's a building built so a man can spend $300 for a boner and then just look at it.

Actually I was speaking to a stripper once and she mentioned how some dudes will come in in sweatpants then go in the bathroom and put on a condom so that they can just let fly during the dance and not mak e mess in their pants.

So some people have lifehack for not leaving a strip club with an unreleased boner.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Strip clubs are the lowest form of entertainment you can spend your money and time on. Shit's pitiful.

You gotta at least be desirable. I'd wager there are tons of people out there who would never be able to meet up with anyone either due to looks, awkwardness or some other quality, With a strip club at least you know what you're gonna get

Then at that point just get a prostitute, why pay all that money just to play games?

Top Bottom