• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 - Screenshot & Video Thread(dialup&mobile warning: lots of pics/gifs)

Sebmugi

1474179366-screenshot-original-1.png

1474179342-screenshot-original-5.png

Vitacat

This game is mindblowing to look at.

I just preordered the ultimate edition on Xbox.com. I have NEVER done that before for a digital game, but since you get 2 versions I went for it. My fancy new gaming PC will LOVE it.

tasos

Playground position themselves as premiere developers ... They should give them the chance to have a go at a new PGR .

Noobcraft

Playground position themselves as premiere developers ... They should give them the chance to have a go at a new PGR .
I don't know if they should take all the momentum they've been building with the Horizon series and toss it in favor of PGR, which failed due to poor sales.

Doikor

I don't know if they should take all the momentum they've been building with the Horizon series and toss it in favor of PGR, which failed due to poor sales.

Yeah the Horizon series is such a great deal for both playground and turn 10 that I don't see them stopping doing this. Gives more time for both to work on each game as the other studio releases their game in between and they can share all the high quality car assets and engine work.

Sebmugi

Thx dude ^^ yes with the variety of the landscape of the final version of the most progressive weather's going to be a treat for photographers <3

1474388217-screenshot-origi.png

1474387930-screenshot-origin.png

drotahorror

Am I correct in assuming that screenshots won't show HDR? Or no? Are any of these shots with HDR? Is it something that you could even see in a screenshot if you didn't have an HDR capable tv?

Top Bottom