• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 - Screenshot & Video Thread(dialup&mobile warning: lots of pics/gifs)

T.O.P

Banned
Hq2FUGQ.jpg

wow

TheKeyPit

Banned
Lol I was considering making a post like this as well

Good lord......those are great shots KeyPit especially the first one. XB1?

Thanks. Yes, they are XB1 shots.

screenshot-original6jes8f.png

Dronemode:
screenshot-original8bjsy0.png

Sometimes I go into Photomode and fiddle around for a couple of minutes and just can't get a satisfying shot and I'll just cancel the approach, but other times I find a perfect spot instantly.

Edit: A link to my gallery on abload: http://www.abload.de/gallery.php?key=oRH62wyC

Very nice! Cannot wait to dive in after work. I never messed with drone mode in the demo and I have a feeling it's gonna be something that eats up a lot of my time.

Noobcraft

This makes me wonder why the drone has such a low height limit, obviously draw distance is not an issue.

Could turn10 patch it in? Helios? This would result in some crazy shots for sure.
In FH2, reaching high altitudes could cause LOD issues. The game does a really good job at loading in any areas visible to the player when close to the ground, but getting altitude can break it to where only the most basic terrain assets are loaded in. If you were to photomode from the peak of those jumps in Admeisters gif, the game world may not have all the assets loaded in to make it a pretty picture.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
I'm not in front of my Xbox at the moment, how do you remove the watermark? When I was taking a photo yesterday I just saw the option to move its position.

AsianOni

I'm not in front of my Xbox at the moment, how do you remove the watermark? When I was taking a photo yesterday I just saw the option to move its position.

Instead of taking the picture and uploading it to the forzamotorsport.net servers, you take a screen capture. There are several advantages. The file will be in png and it's kinda easier to retrieve.

Lucifon

Screenshots and video look horrible when taken in hdr mode. It's as if they've been run through a dirt filter. This needs fixing asap, I was hyped to record drone footage and now I can't without disabling hdr on my Xbox :(

Hexer06

Screenshots and video look horrible when taken in hdr mode. It's as if they've been run through a dirt filter. This needs fixing asap, I was hyped to record drone footage and now I can't without disabling hdr on my Xbox :(
So it's not just me, okay. Yeah mine looks pretty awful as well ;(. I have a Samsung KS8000. What TV do you have? Seriously disappointed with the HDR so far. It seems to just make the game look worse somehow. Idk, I feel like I'm doing something wrong, lol.
OT: TheKeyPit those are some amazing pics! :D
Yes there are. Unfortunately still many Koalas are killed by cars each year :(
Aww man :(. I didn't even think about that. Poor things...
And Kangaroos 😔
Dammit you guys! I'm gonna go cry now ;(

Top Bottom