• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 - Screenshot & Video Thread(dialup&mobile warning: lots of pics/gifs)

willbsn13

test-forza-horizon-3-02-1-d588a5ea93.jpg

Daffy Duck

How are you guys getting these screenshots? Capture cards? Or direct export from Xbox?

I want to contribute when I get the game.

How are you guys getting these screenshots? Capture cards? Or direct export from Xbox?

I want to contribute when I get the game.

The latter. Pose your photo mode image, take the photo so the effects render nicely, then press back (if you upload it it gets compressed), don't move the camera otherwise you'll need to render again, hide the UI and simply screenshot the game.

Alexious

About to get the PC version, is there anyone willing to take screenshots from the Xbox One version (demo as well) for a comparison?

Of the same cars in the same poses, of course. If so, contact me via PM!

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
First shot I took with the full game.

fh3_1vgjda.jpg

RoKKeR

Man, already running right out of the gate. Great stuff in here guys, can't wait to see what people come up with as more people get their hands on the game!

Screenshot-Original.png

Screenshot-Original.png

Top Bottom