• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sad that Nintendo isn't making Zelda for iOS?

Mael

Pretty hillarious that Apple can claim to monitor the store for the greater good when stuffs like this get approved...
Seriously the only one winning in this are the devs and Apple, everyone else lose....even the legit app devs since the store is cluttered with that kind of crap.
But hey who cares after all.

Based on the art this definitely takes place after oot in the timeline, and it shows where the gods tired of the constant wack a mole game with Ganon decides to have Link falls to his death thus ending his bloodline, serious stuff here guys.

No Instructions **
by Meshy Pants

Game is alright, definitely should be a FREE app because there's no point to the game at all. No instructions on how to use it...I basically on downloaded because it's pink and has hello kitty on it.

Great *****
by jaemie waters
It was great

Dont buy *
by Linzym99
This app is stupid just Barney jumping no music or anything. Waste of money

Cool *****
by Bodawg44
Pretty cool just needs enemies to fight!!! Other than that it is fun!!

Realky good idea but needs more ***
by ajdrewster
This is a great idea but has alot of bugs first of all add better graphics, a home screen, and leaderboards we can actually SEE! Tgis app has potential

jurassic park ***
by dudlydo
alot like mega jump or doodle jump

Good game *****
by Antonio Pulido
Good game! =)

Broken game don't buy *
by MyKidsitouch
This game has a bug. The rope isn't long enough for level 2. I will be asking for a refund.

Depressing. *
by CheerEqualsLove'10
You can't even get passed level two. And it's not even that fun. Not worth it. :p

Amazing Game! *****
by Joe Kingston
This game is Awesome! I love playing it and so does my kids. I had no problem getting pass level 2. The game works Great!! 5 Stars!!

Weird ***
by Andy 45890
It's ok could be harder

Review *****
by Preston2774818
I love carebears and I'm 13 I want this game please make more carebear games pretty pretty please always caring always sharing Preston winegar

Doesn't work *
by 123lovegames
The care bear just jumps on his own. Kids very disappointed. Waist of money

Terrible *
by Lupru
Deceptive, game Goering! Doesn't even work!

Could use improvement. ***
by Goopy Unicorn
It's a pretty fun game; I'm not sure if it's worth 99 cents though. It's good enough to keep me occupied, though. ^^ Maybe in a future update we can play with different ponies?

Honest review ****
by Loaf the zombie slayer
Well, this is pretty much a down-date of Doodle jump. I like it only for the ponies.

Great app!! *****
by Bbbbb Bear
Love this!! It's so addicting! It is good fun (reminds me a bit of doodle jump)!

Bad game :( *
by Cheesefoot27
I was really disappointed when I got this game. I thought it was going to be REALLY fun. Turns out it was a waste of money :(. Please improve.

Bleah... *
by Acbenny
This game would be a lot cooler if it had sounds or music. Pretty lame, good idea though... Kinda like Mega Jump(which is freakin awesome btw)

It's cool *****
by Dustonatore lol
Pretty fun kinda hard but I like it worth 99 cents.

Horrible!!! *
by Pitadubby
There is no sound;( there are no options for anything!!! Worst $.99 spent ever!!! I give it less than a 1!!

Well, outside of a few nitpicky self-entitled haters (waaaah, I don't have options or sound!! Go back to your $20,000 PCs, nerds.), it seems the people are in agreement: these games are great.

EmCeeGramr said:
Deceptive, game Goering! Doesn't even work!

35.jpg

Mr_Zombie

Isn't this all the same game only with different sprites for platforms and, well, the "main character"?
Why would anyone even buy something like that, even for 1$? It just screams "I'm a cheap shit game!" :|

MrMephistoX

Looks crappy and I can't imagine that Nintendo would ever publish new titles on iOS but they would make a killing with NES and SNES classics for 99 cents.

Orayn

iOS is still totally the future of gaming, guys. Kids want an iPod Touch for these games instead of anything on the 3DS or Vita.

Haunted

The days where we could laugh about the ridiculousness of South American and Chinese copyright infringements/intellectual property theft are over.

Cheap knockoffs with blatant CI and IP theft are no longer restricted to third world (gaming) countries and the occasional backwater fair - it's happening right now on some of the most popular 99c stores. Android, Apple, XBLIG etc.

This was a fun thread until I noticed that people were actually downloading these and giving out positive reviews. :( I weep.

Jocchan said:
More exposure for these thieves. :(

edit: in before Gameloft defenders claiming that this is totally fine because Nintendo could've put Zelda on the iPhone and these are just filling the void. Also it's ok because everyone else does it too.

Wario64 said:
GAF -> Internet
Just wait until some overeager recent ex-junior makes a thread to complete the age-old cycle.

Well if Nintendo won't bring quality titles based on their properties to the platform, what can you do? This guy is actually a hero, rather like Gameloft.

MrMephistoX said:
Looks crappy and I can't imagine that Nintendo would ever publish new titles on iOS but they would make a killing with NES and SNES classics for 99 cents.
Nintendo is never going to put their games on iOS. Even more laughable is that they would sell their NES and SNES classics for 99 cents.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Haunted said:
Just wait until some overeager recent ex-junior makes a thread to complete the age-old cycle.
Considering IGN, unlike Kotaku, didn't link this thread as source, I'd say it's just a matter of time.

TheUnknownForce said:
500,000 apps. A third must be from jump clones.
Good lord (assuming you are talking about this company and not the whole App store). If they're mostly the same game it makes me wonder if Apple can start to block games due to being duplicate content.

Amazon pretty much had to do that with the Kindle store regarding Private Label Right books being republished to stop the Kindle store becoming a race to the bottom of the same book being published under a million different names. It was funny seeing "Get Rich Quick" people complaining when Amazon started blocking their books due to already having the same content available...50 times. They were like "I changed the title and the cover page man what else do you want me do, write the book?".

About time for Zelda *****
by Bluefire77
I love Zelda games. Of course this is just a simple jumper game. I love the Zelda art. With a few upgrades I could see this app really doing well. Maybe this will get nintendo's attention and start supporting apple with Mario and friends.

Okay which GAFfer is this

Top Bottom