• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sad that Nintendo isn't making Zelda for iOS?

Gravijah

the sad thing about this entire situation is that this guy probably has the rights to the awesome "fast vs furious" name.

OnPoint

Anyone want an avatar of that? haha

2lszkuw.png

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Green Scar said:
You just multiplied his sales (and likelihood of getting caught by Nintendo ninjas) by a google, good job
More than worth it, after the goldmine found by EmCee.

I went to their website and nothing works and I think he sells Halo and COD soundboards.

OMG THERE'S A SIBLING COMPANY WITH MORE GAMES

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Tried iZelda, I can confirm (of course) no animation, but the sprite gets suprisingly flipped horizontally when you're facing left. GOTY!

EmCeeGramr said:
OMG THERE'S A SIBLING COMPANY WITH MORE GAMES
Holy shit.

Really -_- this is port begging to me you should be banned

I'am really getting bored of this and Big N going 3rd party

ps why would anyone buy this? I could find better web games

THERE'S ANOTHER COMPANY (and also some generic games like "shark jump!" and "spartan jump!" with no copyright infringement that i can tell but the art is probably stolen from something)

(but also some of the weirdest copyright infringement ever)

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
EmCeeGramr said:

Minecraft vs Creepers is a fun and addicting game where you control a Human Minecraft by tilting your device back and forth. Avoid the creepers and collect Pickaxes for extra points. For every 10,000 points you accumulate, you gain an extra life! If a Creeper hits you then you lose one of the 5 lives you start with. Tap the screen to pause and resume the game.

rhBtT.jpg

beril

How the hell does this shit go through Apples reviews? What kind people do they have working there that doesn't immediately recognise these as copyright infringement? And even if you haven't heard of Zelda, CoD or 007, shouldn't it be on their checklist to do a quick google search to catch the most obvious copyright infringements?

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
jump_button said:
Really -_- this is port begging to me you should be banned

I'am really getting bored of this and Big N going 3rd party

ps why would anyone buy this? I could find better web games
Man, I sure am not begging for ports. The title was a joke about all the "Nintendo on iPhone" threads we had recently, since I happened to find, well, a game based on a Nintendo property for the iPhone. That's it :p

EDIT: Holy shit at the Forrest Gump and Snooki games.

Jocchan said:
Man, I sure am not begging for ports. The title was a joke about all the "Nintendo on iPhone" threads we had recently, since I happened to find, well, a game based on a Nintendo property for the iPhone. That's it :p

EDIT: Holy shit at the Forrest Gump and Snooki games.

Jumping the gun a bit but then we had about 3 thread this last week or something, i was think it you making the point they using they games so they should do it themself :/

i think we've peaked at forrest gump

even if we find more games i think this dadaist life-imitates-parody has reached its end

SmokyDave

AbsoluteZero said:
Jesus Christ there's even more? Haha. The quality of the App Store right here folks.
Yup. These clones are representative of the entire app store.

App Store > eShop :p

I'll just get back to my £2.99 Scribblenauts Remix...

dankir

Are these vertical platform jumping games that popular that this company has like 14 different versions of them?

dankir said:
Are these vertical platform jumping games that popular that this company has like 14 different versions of them?

Possibly. I mean, they could just make a similar game but with bunnies and turtles, and still put it in the market, to make sure no one tells the difference.

JonnyBrad

$200 said:
Shameless. They're so getting their asses sued by Nintendo and those movie companies.

More likely the DMCA's will come in and the apps will come down. Then they'll do it again. :-/

Top Bottom