• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

riotous

Banned
Rap was a mistake

giphy.gif

Eos

I guess I need to listen to Brockhampton and Ugly God today.

💀💀💀
Bruh how'd I miss that exchange with the alt
dead.png

its asap month lads

has anyone heard the twelvyy tape yet? they got that, ferg and the mob tape coming out all this month. cant wait to these these goons + carti in central park. IM FUCKIN LIT

also this ugly god tape has no business being as good as it is, like a maverick slaps in the whip
giphy.gif
Fingers crossed for the ferg tape. I really hope he can rebound from his last album. Plain Jane and East Coast remix are both dope af.
Omg
dead.png
dead.png
dead.png

Haven't posted in here in months. I just got back from the DAMN. Tour at Staples Center. Shit was loud. No shit, but still. Wasn't even the music, but the people. He brought out SZA, Q, and Jay Rock. For some reason though, even on the last night of this leg, Travis didn't play goosebumps. There was an audible groan of disappointment from the whole arena lmao. Sucks but I JUST PUT AN EIGHTH IN THE LITER. Mike Dean killed in the strings and keys, as usual. Kendrick played nothing from S80.

9.5/10, seeing again on Friday in Anaheim with YG. Gonna be really bool.

Koozek

Underestimate Donald Glover at Your Own Peril
The red-hot writer, producer, director, musician and now movie star takes a break from Lando duties on the Han Solo movie to dissect his extraordinary rise, 'Atlanta' Emmy hopes, his secret sit-down with Billy Dee Williams (in disguise) and how he plans to conquer Hollywood: "Convince them that you speak old white man."​

Thread.

Make admirable life changes brehs

Read More: Chief Keef Admits He Turned to Paintball to Get Away From Guns - XXL | http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2017/08/chief-keef-paintball-get-away-from-real-guns/?trackback=tsmclip
Oh thanks, was waiting for the full episode.

Icolin

Banned
Don't think they're comparable really, I mean they're trying to do different things. HDNRXX Top 3 Future for me.

True, but HNDRXX doesn't do what it tries to do very well IMO, apart from like 4-5 tracks.

Beast Mode
DS2
FUTURE

That's my top 3.

Ross61

HNDRXX for me. Future tries something different and does it very well. FUTURE is him in autopilot and it shows. He can make a FUTURE in his sleep and it's indistinguishable from his other work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom