• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

LotusHD

Banned

Yo, same. Somehow my doctors or w/e lied to me, having me think I was 5'11 for the majority of my high school life. Now in recent trips, they saying I'm actually 5'10. I'm like, how sway, which is it...

So, why don't you do something at least we had a women March where is the minority March? Why don't you react?,

Damn it all, when ya give people the benefit of the doubt...

fire_community.gif
Damn I was just about to post this.

I think the intruder would be more at home in the thread about the old lady licking eyeballs. You know, proper white people shit.

Trey

Yay, here we go, now we have finally found the way to fix things!!

There's a lot of history and context of blacks in America that you are critically unaware of. and while it may be true you genuinely want to learn why things are how they are for minorities in America, your condescending tone in this thread is not appreciated. You can understand how annoying it is to be told we aren't doing enough by a non American who doesn't understand our position.

Mumei has furnished a list of very informative books just last page which will illuminate you on the topic if you really want a breadth of understanding our position.

Here you go: http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=229180840

Liljagare

You didn't come to this thread in good faith. So i'm going to treat you with the contempt you deserve.

Now do fuck off. There's a good chap.

Then you should go back a few.

Yes,I did.

Wanna argue? Read my history, come back, toss a PM.

There's a lot of history and context of blacks in America that you are critically unaware of. and while it may be true you genuinely want to learn why things are how they are for minorities in America, your condescending tone in this thread is not appreciated. You can understand how annoying it is to be told we aren't doing enough by a non American who doesn't understand our position.

Mumei has furnished a list of very informative books just last page which will illuminate you on the topic of you really want a breadth of understanding.

Me thinks they ain't here to discuss things in a professional and mature manner.

Obama went out of his way to do it and we've had nothing but frustration and not too much to show for it.
I'm glad it won't be the Obamas at the front of the Dems being petty. No excuses available to blame the Black man.

If the Dems get every branch in 2020 or in the future they better go all in. Make DC a state--hell make PR a state. Abortions for all. Label denial of facts as propaganda against the state.

Thanks to whoever took out the trash. Funny enough that dude didn't look like a throwaway; you can search his name and clearly see that he was active on GAF and other gaming sites. Nothing of value was lost.

I'm glad it won't be the Obamas at the front of the Dems being petty. No excuses available to blame the Black man.

If the Dems get every branch in 2020 or in the future they better go all in. Make DC a state--hell make PR a state. Abortions for all. Label denial of facts as propaganda against the state.

Make being a racist an open crime against the state and you get deported to your country of origin or your wherever your family is from, and your assets get nationalized and sold off.

That way you can go be with your people where you'll be happy and leave the experiment that is America the hell alone.

LotusHD

Banned
That ban was satisfying as fuck

That was really weird though, acted like he was chill, then just ham all of a sudden.

What the fuck happened in here? What is with Europeans and trying to talk shit about minorities in the US like they know what the fuck they're talking about???

Trey

Y'all niggas done played imported Japanese dating sims but ain't ever feel the satisfaction of cutting the other team to set them.

Every day we stray further from God's light.

You Negroes are getting aggressive! I'm just asking questions.

Y'all niggas done played imported Japanese dating sims but ain't ever feel the satisfaction of cutting the other team to set them.

Every day we stray further from God's light.

lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom