• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FS:

Nintendo Switch, Pro controller, and Zelda Limited Edition bundle. Not looking to make a cent of profit on it. Just pay my cost and sales tax and I can change the shipping address to you and you'll get everything on launch day.

Not looking to split this up.

MUnited83

For you.
PC

header.jpg

Watch Dogs 2 (Uplay) - 25$ (few copies. first come first serve)

header.jpg

Rainbow Six Siege - 18.99$ (Uplay)
header.jpg

Resident Evil 7 - 35$

header.jpg

Tales of Berseria - 39.99$

header.jpg

Sniper Elite 4 preorder - 48$

If you're interested in any other game from the Steam store, PM me for a price check.

wiibomb

I have an extra preorder of a Grey Nintendo Switch on amazon.com that I won't be getting because I found one in my country, so if anyone still needs one, please contact me.

I just need the money about 4 days before launch, no extra charges, just the switch + whatever fees amazon asks.

Edit: not available anymore.

--------------------------

Also, I have a Zelda BotW Special Edition preorder on amazon, but I was looking for the Master Edition, if someone is interested in trading (I'll pay the difference), please contact me. I know some people didn't like figure, but I do and I didn't had the chance to preorder it.

let me know in either case through PM.

Madness

WTS:

Final PRICE DROP: Halo: The Master Chief Collection Digital (Xbox One) - $8

Looking for Amazon gift cards or best offer/willing to negotiate.

Enjoy all the Master Chief campaigns in 1080p, the multiplayer is much improved, can find matches H2 and H3 pretty quickly. Will be last time I repost for a while. Have dropped price a lot. You won't beat this price for a long time in terms of digital.

WTS/WTT some digital codes from the recent Namco Humble bundle:
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition-2$
ENSLAVED™: Odyssey to the West™ Premium Edition-2$
Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade-1$
Project CARS-1$
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 Full Burst- 4.5$
ARCADE GAME SERIES 3-in-1 Pack-2.5$

Looking for some Mac compatible games not sure which so feel free to PM. (PayPal fees are on me)

WTS - Railfan (PS3)
KZcdJjhm.jpg

This is a now hard to find Japanese Train Simulator featuring the Chuo-Line in Tokyo, A Shikansen (High Speed Line) from Kyoto to Osaka, and the Brown Line in Chicago, IL, USA. I have the Asian Version which comes with a Chinese/English quick start guide.
7OH3nVYm.jpg

$80 Shipped [Paypal Gift]. PM if Interested.

So I'm leaning on cancelling my Switch preorder. Not really into Zelda and there's nothing I'd want to play until Mario and Xenoblade2 comes out. I have the Neon edition preordered at Best Buy for store pickup. I see people on here selling them for a profit and I don't want to do that. Any gaffers interested?

Price $324.74 (299+sales tax) + shipping of your choice seems fair? I'd be able to ship it the day after launch.

Message me if you're interested. I have positive buyer and seller feedback here.

Edit: I live in Sacramento and work in the East Bay if you wanted to get it directly from me.

The brown line huh? I wonder how accurate, I used to ride that all the time.

It's 100% Accurate. Unlike Densha De Go, which uses 3D recreation, this game uses 1080P FMV with a 3D-ish driver cab overlay. It also offers an overhead helicopter camera that is also FMV. So you get to see the city as it was back in 2006 when the footage was recorded.

nahlakhai

WTS:

Nintendo Switch Console w/ Neon Joycons (Amazon) - $380 + taxed amount if you get charged from Amazon

http://imgur.com/a/KIYso

$40 Dell credit - $35

You will get access to my account to order whatever you want, using the $40 credit I have.

https://imgur.com/a/JAJDW

Also available, see above link for pics (all games are with just the cartridge, no case or manuals. If something is not listed for sale here that means its been sold.):

Regular 3DS Circle Pad Pro - $12 shipped

Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS - $15 shipped

All prices somewhat negotiable / OBO. Paypal Friends and Family only. You can search the feedback thread for my previous successful deals. PM if interested.

SamNW

It's 100% Accurate. Unlike Densha De Go, which uses 3D recreation, this game uses 1080P FMV with a 3D-ish driver cab overlay. It also offers an overhead helicopter camera that is also FMV. So you get to see the city as it was back in 2006 when the footage was recorded.
Whoa, that's really cool. I ride that line quite a bit.

Unrelated: Is anyone here familiar with Future Press Collector's Edition strategy guides? The cover looks gorgeous. Similarly beautiful/well-designed inside?

WTS Steam codes:

$0.50

Super Hexagon
AI War: Fleet Command
A Virus Named TOM
VVVVVV
Shutshimi
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Edition

$1

Spirits
Monster Loves You!
Dusty Revenge: Co-op Edition
Ellipses
Grav
Rockets Rockets Rockets
Superbrothers: Swords & Sorcery EP
World of Goo

$1.50

Chroma Squad
Human Resource Machine
Super Galaxy Squadon EX
Retro Game Crunch
Sproggiwood
No Time to Explain Remastered
Tower of Guns
Robot Roller Derby Disco Dodgeball
Octodad: Dadliest Catch
Waking Mars
JumpJet Rex

$2

The Stanley Parable
Streamline

$3

System Shock Pack
Guacamelee Gold
Day of the Tentacle Remastered
2064: Read Only Memories

Looking for PayPal F&F

WTB:

Tales of Berseria (Steam) - $35

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
For Sale:

Lenovo - Yoga 3 2-in-1 14" Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i5 - 8GB Memory - 128GB Solid State Drive - Black

Purchased in May 2015. Has the 5th Gen Intel Core i5-5200U processor.

Has some slight scuffing on the outside of the case. Screen, keyboard, and trackpad are in good condition. Functionally, it works great. Physically, I'd probably give it a fair 7/10.

Used, total, less than 50 hours, for sure. Bought it for my sister a long time ago and she just never, ever used it. Left it in her tote purse and brought it to coffee shops on a few weekends.

Looking to get $325 via PP Gift. Loaded with Windows 8. Comes with box and the power cable.

Also have an iPhone 5C, 16GB, in yellow. It's on AT&T. I don't see any reason why you couldn't unlock it - I just don't care to deal with it. It's paid off on a good-standing contract... but it's sold as locked. Condition of the screen is good - body a bit scuffed up. Fair/7 again. Looking for $80/shipped via PP Gift. Phone ONLY - no cables/charger.

Wagram

WTB:

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks DS - Like New or New

WTS:

Gravity Rush 2 Kat White Costume & Soundtrack DLC - $13
Nioh Dynamic Theme, Nioh Armor, and Crimson Armor DLC - $14

LexShop.png

OlliOlli (Wii U)
Home (Steam)
Uncanny Valley (Steam)
Neverwinter Enthusiast Pack (Key)
Blade and Soul Yogscast Pack (Key)
Battlerite Yogscast Mount (Steam DLC)
Bohemian Killing OST and Art (Steam DLC)
Faeria Early Access Pack (Key)
Duelyst Cosmetics Pack + 20 Orbs (Key)
Octodad Dadliest Catch (Steam)
Tower of Guns (Steam)
2064: ROM (Steam)
7 Grand Steps (Steam)
Day of the Tentacle Remastered (Steam)
Guacamelee Championship Edition (Steam)
Human Resource Machine (Steam)
No Time to Explain! (Steam)
Robot R-D Disco Dodgeball (Steam)
Guns of Icarus Online (Steam)
Shütshimi (Steam)
Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble (Steam)
Chroma Squad (Steam)
Ballistick (Steam)
Guacamelee Gold Edition (Steam)

I prefer Steam keys, but I'm open to any offers!

SamNW

S9i5ey0.png
SLEIhbg.png

Okay, I have sort of an unconventional arrangement I'd like to set up, if anyone's interested:

WTS a gray Switch pre-order with BotW after I beat BotW. So, estimated shipping date would be around March 10th. I'll probably charge $360 shipped. PM me and we can figure something out.

WTS - Miscellaneous
  • 20th Anniversary PS4 Bundle (Sealed/Brand New) - $1000 OBO
  • 23" LED Monitor (Acer S231HL; Barely Used) - $85 OBO Shipped ($70 OBO Local Pickup in Chicago Area)
  • Original Model PS4 + 1 Controller (Used, Great Condition, Pictures on Request) - $175 OBO
    • Note: unsure on selling this at the moment, but gauging interest. Price negotiable, and willing to bundle games. PM me for more details.
WTS Physical PS4 Games or WTT for Digital Copies
  • Assassin's Creed Unity (Brand New/Sealed) - $8 OBO
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Like New) - $14 OBO
  • Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (Brand New/Sealed) - $18 OBO
  • DOOM (Like New) - $20 OBO
  • Fallout 4 (Like New) - $20 OBO
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remastered (Like New) - $16 OBO
  • Grand Theft Auto V (Like New) - $28 OBO
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (Brand New/Sealed) - $24 OBO
  • Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (Like New) - $10 OBO
  • MLB 14: The Show (Like New) - Free (+Cost of Shipping)
  • Overwatch: Origins Edition (Like New, DLC NOT Redeemed) - $40 OBO
  • Resident Evil 4 (New/Not Sealed) - $14 OBO
  • Resident Evil 5 (New/Not Sealed) - $14 OBO
  • Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition (Like New) - $12 OBO
  • Titanfall 2 (Brand New/Sealed) - $30 OBO
  • Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (Like New) - $18 OBO
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (Like New) - $32 OBO

Want to Sell

From Amazon.co.jp shipping to Japan only (a service like Tenso.com can be used to forward the mail to other countries), prices below include fast shipping with delivery on March 3rd:

• Zelda Breath of the Wild COLLECTOR'S EDITION
    11910 Yen
    JJ6snAfm.jpg

32505852216_8f50138bea_z.jpg

System is region free and game includes all languages I believe (will switch depending on system language setting).

• Nintendo Switch Neon console
    33510 Yen
    CwcGw3em.jpg

• Nintendo Switch Gray console
    33510 Yen
    bTnLcvbm.jpg

• Nintendo Switch Pro Controller 7400 Yen
    hpGg7cYm.jpg

Prices above are for payment by Amazon Gift Card sent to my email from amazon.co.jp. If you want to pay by PayPal it will be 7% more to cover pp and my bank fees (my account is international so I don't think you can send it as gift/ff, and PayPal fee is 4% for international payments, and my bank chargers 3% for foreign currency conversion).

I will change the shipping address on the preorder to yours and will forward the order update confirmation emails from Amazon and a screenshot of the updated order to your email address. I have done this for multiple sold-out preorders in the past week and it worked smoothly every time. Delivery date wasn't affected.

I've been a GAF member for 18 years and have all positive feedback from buying and selling here.

H3xum

I don't know how to ask this without sounding greedy, but, I feel safe since there are a lot of people already selling...

Anyone unloading a Switch Neo at cost? Prefer Amazon unless Best Buy also lets you change the shipping info for no cost.

Thanks!

WTS I have two pro controllers for the switch that I would like to sale for 80 from Amazon and a neon switch also for 325. Would like venmo or google wallet.

WTB Ea access for 20 bucks and bf1 for 20 bucks. PM Me thanks

Amory

WTB

Mario Tennis Ultra Smash - Wii U

WTS

PS Vita, launch unit (OLED). Will provide pictures in a bit when I'm home from work. Unit is overall in very good condition. Some minor scratches.

Unit is 3G + WiFi version, and includes charger, + an 8 GB memory card

Looking for $100 shipped OBO. I'll also sell the vita and all the games listed below for $150 shipped

PS Vita Titles (All titles are complete in box. Prices include shipping. Must spend at least $10)

Gravity Rush - $12
P4 Golden - $12
ModNation Racers - $10
Hot Shots Golf - $8
Soul Sacrifice - $8
Unit 13 - $8

Axass

WTT (trade):

Chroma Squad
Day of the Tentacle
DiRT 3 Complete Edition
Epic Battle Fantasy 4
Guacamelee! Gold Edition
Hand of Fate
Human Resource Machine
Husk
Mini Metro
Mushroom 11
No Time to Explain
Shining Force
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Super Hexagon
Super Meat Boy
Syberia
Syberia II
The Stanley Parable
The Swapper
World of Goo

(all Steam keys)

for games in my wishlist, or possibly for games I follow.

Hit me with an offer in private if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom