• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Nintendo Direct 2013.6.11 - 11 pm Japan Time, 3 pm BST, 10 am EDT, 7 am PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul Beat

It's that time again! GET HYPE!

JDTRNYC.jpg

Drop it, Mr. Iwata!

Wiz

First 60 minutes - stuff we already knew about - bombs.

Last 30 minutes - megatons of new announcements.

Since it's a direct there will be little to no filler. Straight games son. Hyped.

Anth0ny

You know, you're my bro and I'm a skeptic too, but there is a certain threshold to being a skeptic before it reads like parody. :p

Seriously though, how can they talk about one game for an hour and a half? This Nintendo Direct where we're expecting gigaton after gigaton probably won't even last that long.

I'm guessing it'll just be an hour and a half for press to come in and try the game out, ask questions etc.

Revven

90 mins for pokemon only or for everything?

It's for a roundtable in the evening, only Pokemon related event. In previous roundtables from past E3s, we got stuff like Pikmin 3 being said to be in the works and the Zelda SS early artwork.

BUT this being purely focused on Pokemon X/Y means they've got a lot to show for the new games and maybe more.

Davey Cakes

I'll be working that day, so I'll miss the Direct as it airs. Is there usually a place to watch the Direct afterwards? I want to avoid pretty much every other source of information.

Keep in mind, Nintendo doesn't usually stick to it's "one subject only" announcements/events, the majority of that event will be pokemon, but I expect we'll see a bit more of Nintendo stuff in general at either the start or the end.

neto

ALRIGHTS! Could someone please put a Only for SNES logo on my avatar?

56mAOBF.png

Can someone put the Only for SNES logo in my Avatar please? Tried to do it myself but I sucked =/

n4I1X8I.png

Can someone do the Super Nintendo "only for" on this avatar if it's not too much trouble? :eek:

Edit:

And perhaps a Luigi hat as well for good measure? :3
UkRGtIY.png
USTfGos.png

I made the first one with no hat then saw your edit, so there's both

Would someone be so kind and do me a N64 only for?
Ds5xVut.png

Davey Cakes

To be honest all the focus on Pokemon is silly.

Pokemon is like the milk of video games. You don't really have to advertise it. People know what to expect when they go into the dairy section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom