• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Nintendo Direct 2013.6.11 - 11 pm Japan Time, 3 pm BST, 10 am EDT, 7 am PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkhero1

I can't contain the hype. I usually hold it until the hour before the conference but the fact that they announced it and it's all about future Wii U titles got me. I can feel the vice grip on my cojones

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
ibqprm34lbQFqo.gif

hyped.

This gif just brings back bad memories.

Chrom

Does the Nintendo Direct site allow you to watch a recording of the broadcast after the live one has already aired? If not, where can one usually go to watch?

I don't remember if the site itself lets you do that right away or not, but I know that Nintendo always uploads the Nintendo Direct on YouTube no more than a couple of minutes after it's over.

AniHawk

this is kinda perfect. i usually leave the house around 8:30 to get into the convention around 10-10:30. finally, i'll be able to watch this shit and plan my day accordingly.

neto

where will we go then? tinychat? irq chat?

With the Microsoft event some of us were using a twitch channel for chatting I dont remember the name of it

Does the Nintendo Direct site allow you to watch a recording of the broadcast after the live one has already aired? If not, where can one usually go to watch?
They are usually available on youtube within minutes after is over

Davey Cakes

When you think about it, an hour is a sizable amount of time if there isn't too much focus on system features. Hopefully games will take up a solid 95% of the presentation.

Coolwhip

Banned
View a new installment of Nintendo Direct, which will provide updates
about future Wii U games.

Nintendo sucks at hyping..

It should be something like:

Tune in LIVE on 11/6/13 to Nintendo Direct and find out why Wii U will take over the world of videogames in the coming years!

Linkhero1

I'm crossing my fingers for Retro's game and for at least one surprise. It would also be nice to see that the Japanese developers have something in store for the Wii U.

I'm crossing my fingers for Retro's game and for at least one surprise. It would also be nice to see that the Japanese developers have something in store for the Wii U.

You dont need cross anything.. they are have working on it a long time.. they are gonna show it!!!!

jlscool

HYPE!

I hope they have another Direct BEFORE the E3 one about the Summer Update and what it will do and leave the E3 direct Games Focused only. :-/

Edit: Also, that 90 min is for a press event I think just for Pokemon, NOT the length of the E3 Direct.

Yes, the Nintendo Direct we've all been waiting for. Our first look at Smash, the new Mario and perhaps the Retro game will make it the best Direct of the year.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!

Tune in LIVE on 11/6/13 to Nintendo Direct and find out why Wii U will take over the world of videogames in the coming years!

They know they don't need to do it themselves because they know their fans would hype it even if they say "Nintendo Direct June 11. Wii U. Bye."

HYPE!

I hope they have another Direct BEFORE the E3 one about the Summer Update and what it will do and leave the E3 direct Games Focused only. :-/

Edit: Also, that 90 min is for a press event I think just for Pokemon, NOT the length of the E3 Direct.

This.

I'm torn, I don't want another Nintendo direct just for the update (my god, the rage if nothing new was shown at a new ND before E3), but I don't want it hogging up 10 minutes of the E3 presentation....

Davey Cakes

Assuming this is the only Direct.
It would be nice to have this Direct focused purely on Wii U (because it needs the attention) with perhaps another, shorter Direct for 3DS.

We'll see, though. We know that the Direct isn't the only method of delivering information during E3 so what else Nintendo plans to do (other than the pressers, obviously) is anyone's guess.

So this will be the first time in a few years that I won't be able to watch Nintendo's "conference," as I'll be in my summer classes until 12:30. I hope to God I'll be able to pull up the Direct video on Youtube without seeing any spoilers. And how the hell am I going to keep myself from looking at my phone for 2+ hours?!?!?

AniHawk

this will be their last chance at redemption for the wii u. if they fail it with this presentation, it will go to an early grave. if they give people a reason to be excited for it, then it may go to an early grave.

I love Nintendo's very laid back method of these Directs, they let the fans do all the hyping while still pushing awesome games and not looking like asshats in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom