• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT3| Millions Dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

momotroniuity

Neo Member
I'm certain that everybody who loves the boss dog

-Hates Turbo
-Likes pineapple on pizza
-Likes ketchup on hotdogs
-Thinks Jen is the best Pink Ranger
-Thinks Rocky's the best Red Ranger

first half
only with BBQ sauce for the sauce
not a fan of hotdogs
YES YES 1000 TIMES YES
hahahahahahahahahaa hell no

xfactor99

I want to talk about the scene we saw in Sam:
One such branch, top secret and known only to a few, was the one on Earth in 2001, where Dr Kat Manx and several humans were performing experiments. The effects of the experiments became apparent when the scientists' children began displaying superhuman powers, and they were split up to avoid repercussions. Doggie Cruger was reassigned to Earth and founded the local S.P.D. Academy in the year of 2015, as well as watching over the scientists' children.

So SPD experimented on humans, fucked up, and subjected Jack and Z to a life as thieves. This seems like a serious ethical breach on Kat's part, and SPD should be grateful that those two are even willing to work with them at this point.

C7knnIOVMAItPle.jpg

They should let Yost come back as a mentor.

I'm certain that everybody who loves the boss dog

-Hates Turbo
-Likes pineapple on pizza
-Likes ketchup on hotdogs
-Thinks Jen is the best Pink Ranger
-Thinks Rocky's the best Red Ranger

Only the first half
Damn right I do
I'm not even a fan of hotdogs
Maybe, now I think about it.
Hell no, he can go back to mopping the floor...damn vegan.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Doggo could've killed him there, ended this whole thing but he wanted to show he was still needed as a leader. This doggo just doomed trillions.

jwk94

I want to talk about the scene we saw in Sam:

So SPD experimented on humans, fucked up, and subjected Jack and Z to a life as thieves. This seems like a serious ethical breach on Kat's part, and SPD should be grateful that those two are even willing to work with them at this point.

SPD is secretly a deep season but it doesn't flaunt that element like Time Force does.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Or we recognize a great character when we see one.

I do like ketchup on hot dogs and Jen basically has no competition for best pink ranger, though. Turbo's finale was good, and the pizza episode was great (since it was basically the unedited B plot of that Carranger episode); rest was shit.

Jen is like the Dino Thunder of Pink Rangers. Really fun and likable, but so overrated. Didn't even get with Wes. SAD!

1st half
NO
Maybe
Yes
LOL NO

SAMURAI DOGGIE COP

Agreed. 1rst half Turbo is kind of ass but the 2nd half is top tier. Ketchup on hotdogs is sinful! And Jen ISN'T CASSIE! Stop trying to make Jen happen. She ain't happening.

2/5

and i love boss dog~

Boss DOGE is worst than Flower of Flesh and Blood.

Yes
Yes
ABSOLUTELY YES
Yes
HELL TF NO

Turbo's second half is great. I'm ashamed of pineapple on pizza as a Canadian. Ketchup on a hotdog is some Satan shit. Jen is good not great. Cassie bitch!

Nope

Yes
Yes
Fuck no
What?
Don't insult me

Pineapple on pizza is the equivalent of ketchup on hotdogs. Repent and be forgiven.

No
No
Yes
Yes
Yes

Sriracha instead of ketchup. Or Valentina's. Then you'll be forgiven except the Jen stanning. AND WTF AT ROCKY BEST RANGER YOU MONSTER!

0/5

Boss Doggie is the best. Greatest 6th ranger.

No. Boss Doggie is nightmare material and belongs in the trash heap.

Parts of it, I guess
Gross
Sure, but prefer chili cheese
Absolutely
LMAO

Accept Cassie as your lord and savior. Then you'll be blessed.

first half
only with BBQ sauce for the sauce
not a fan of hotdogs
YES YES 1000 TIMES YES
hahahahahahahahahaa hell no

Jen is overrated Satan. Do not be fooled. Except her romance, nothing lives up to Cassie's mad sass

Not that last one

You might be blessed

Only the first half
Damn right I do
I'm not even a fan of hotdogs
Maybe, now I think about it.
Hell no, he can go back to mopping the floor...damn vegan.

Pineapple on pizza is an aberration. Stop at once! And NO. CASSIE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom