• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT2| BLBLBLBLBL

Status
Not open for further replies.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
The dog is ghoulish.

It reminds me of the French slasher film "Promenons Nous Dans Les Bois". Killer in that film stole the wolf costume, of a French theater troupe playing Little Red Riding Hood in a gothic mansion, to slaughter them all.

3169741661_1_5_9iylotftldz.jpg

I had my first panic attack before seeing the film which made it a LOT worse than it actually was, and 17 years later I'm still an anxious personality and the goddamn blue scale wolf is bringing back all sorts of shitty memories of that damn moment, 17 years ago.

Power Rangers digging up all sorts of buried shit I guess. This series really fucked us up as teenagers didn't it?

Boke1879

I'm sure Sky will see development over the course of this season. But as of right now. He's an asshat. And I'll miss said development of his character because I'll be sleeping lol

David___

Banned
Sky certainly wants SPD to be great again

Sky: You're one of the good ones.

Sky's a fucking minority GOP senate. He wants to fuck everyone over, but he's in a Dem era.

Sky is all about ethics in space policing.

You saw that smug smile he made when he referred to Sophie as "it"

And Doggie was about to whoop that ass
lmfao. Its amazing what a second re-watch when youre older shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom