• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Power Rangers Twitch Marathon |OT2| BLBLBLBLBL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnicent

I think the mirror episode is what cemented Sky as my favorite blue ranger

Reflections followed by SWAT is going to be a good 4 episode's right there. I want to see everyone's reaction to the SWAT megazord. Its basically Carter the Zord.
Sadly it will be a bit later by then, so will probably crash before then (will also probably be in OT3 too).

jwk94

In Space team is lucky they didn't have Shadow Ranger. They'd have gotten mopped.

OT 3 goes up after we hit page 400. OP's already written and everything.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
By the way, in Dekaranger - the criminals are outright killed. Helps that their crime is more severe than in SPD. Kat is actually a swan-lady (and the ranger is honestly more swan-like). And the villain is Broodwing, in this case he funds smaller baddies.

Hilariously enough, Dekaranger aired with Kamen Rider Blade - that show never killed the monster of the week, but instead seal them in cards. Makes me wonder if SPD took a cue from it.

The 10 Years After movies have been pretty good overall. It did well enough to lead to Deka vs Gavan, after all.

Technically we got Deka vs Gavan because Magiranger 10 Years Later didn't go through. However the cast of Dekaranger and the people behind the new Space Sheriff series are available, so here we are.

Cannot unseen big mouths on the SPD helmets

They're supposed to be a cross between a dog and a police car. It's why they have those "ear" like things. The dog motif is pretty much big in SPD.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Oh my, RIC is called Murphy K9 in Dekaranger. That's AMAZING!

Dekaranger has so many american movie references. Hell, Doggie's Dekamaster debut is called HIGH NOON DOGFIGHT

You I kinda see it. But giant mouths works too.
Also, does your username come from Doggie/SPD Shadow?

the sentai version, they affectionately call him Boss, but his name is Doggie Kruger

OLx9aPQ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom