• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Windows 10 Xbox Live Enabled Gaming Thread |OT| News, Announcements, and Impressions

Vert boil

Released today,

apps.2079.13510798886656070.e7c59531-e06a-40d2-a227-72e13e916a50.3c6399e4-c8fb-4355-b51a-40cb94da967b

Fire: Ungh's Quest - 10$, 312MB.

1000gs, the win 10 games are actually coming. *faints*

-----
Gigantic beta key (should redeem on Win 10 and/or Xbox One):
How to redeem

zorbsie

Too bad Gunscape isn't cross buy. That would have sealed the deal for me. I'll wait for a sale on either XB1 or PC to pic this up.

I noticed that Ori Definitive Edition is available (since yesterday?).

Again, it is Live enabled but I think it shares the achievement list with the Xbox one version, right?

zorbsie

Rocket Riot is up and it's 10% off for the next 5 days. BOUGHT! Seems like it is "cross buy" with the windows 10 phone. Hopefully this hits XB1 at some point in the future too.

Lazaro

Happy Wars available now: Cross play with XB1

Funnily enough Happy Wars was one of the first  and only Steam native non-GFWL game that linked with your XBL/Live login details.

anyway

From Happy Wars on Steam:

Happy Wars - Steam said:
Update History Ver.1.59.1
15 DECEMBER - HAPPY WARS TEAM
Save Data Can Now Be Transferred!

Happy Wars has been released for Windows 10! The Windows 10 version is also free to download and has all the newest updates and content, such as the improved Co-op Mode, Boss Missions and tons of new items. The graphics and UI have been upgraded, too!

From today, you can transfer your save data to Windows 10 or any of the console versions right away. To do so, click “Start Transfer” on the game launcher and follow the steps indicated.

Transferring your save data will allow you to keep your items and your progress. Happy Wars for Steam will be discontinued on February 16, so don’t forget to transfer your data beforehand!

Microtransacions Deactivated

As Happy Wars for Steam will be discontinued on February 16, we have deactivated microtransations two months in advance. During these two months, you can transfer your save data to Windows 10 or one of the console versions, so items and game progress are not lost. The reason we are deactivating microtransactions is to prevent people who aren’t planning on transferring their data from making a purchase they can’t get much value out of.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Top Bottom