• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Windows 10 Xbox Live Enabled Gaming Thread |OT| News, Announcements, and Impressions

Microsoft Bingo got an update and now the achievements are working. However the ones I got before the update are showing in game but not on my achievements.

Ya, one of them won't unlock on my achievement page but has been unlocked in game since it launched a couple weeks ago :/

Disney Infinity 3.0 is now Xbox LIVE enabled. Unsure if there is cross buy, and achievements don't seem to be working yet, but it has the new Xbox Live banner, so should have clarification shortly

Vert boil

The achievements are up for 3.0 now. Separate list from the One version.

Ybarra tweeted this,
Those asking about cross buy: It’s free and all your console Toy Box toys on console unlock on W10 automatically.

and the DI blog post about the Win 10 version is here.

Going to wait to see if there are any free achievements before grabbing it. 12 gigs is a lot to download via the store app since it's buggered me quite a few times with large downloads.

zorbsie

Started to download Disney Infinity 3.0. 12GB is really big on my 128GB SSD. But I thought it's free, lets do this. Near the end of the install it stopped and said I needed to make more room. Deleted about 10GB of stuff. Went back to the install screen and the amount needed jumped from 12GB to 22GB. I just cancelled the install at that point. If I could move the install to my larger drive I would have finished the install. That option isn't available in windows 10 yet. So I can wait for the feature to arrive or finally bite the bullet and get a larger SSD drive.

The achievements are up for 3.0 now. Separate list from the One version.

Ybarra tweeted this,

and the DI blog post about the Win 10 version is here.

Going to wait to see if there are any free achievements before grabbing it. 12 gigs is a lot to download via the store app since it's buggered me quite a few times with large downloads.

Got it. Took a while to download.

It is the full experience, not only ToyBox as 2.0. You have the playsets and Toybox Takeover / Speedway. Just like the console versions.

You can buy characters and levels, but they are free if you have the webcode that comes with the figures.

Plus, they went the Killer Instinct route, with free characters and discs rotated each week (i think it was 4 characterers that you can choose, not sure anymore cause I did redeem my codes).

So I guess you can have the full 1000g free.

Vert boil

Thanks for in insight. Took a chance and grabbed it yesterday after burning my way through the win 8 original. Thankfully it came down without issue.

Ran into what seems to be a known issue, my INterior house wouldn't spawn any rooms so my character just fell through the ground and would endlessly respawn when it reached the killbox. Had to create a new Disney account to continue on. A little sucky but lots of lovely free GS.

There is currently a huge sale on Windows 10 with $0.10 games on the Windows Store.

10 Cent games I found that are Xbox Enabled:
Hitman Go
A World of Keflings
Disney Fairies
4 Elements II
Bejeweled Live
Angry Birds Star Wars
Angry Birds Space
Assassin's Creed Pirates
Reckless Racing Ultimate
Ilomilo Plus
Rayman Fiesta Run

There are also many other non-xbox games which are 10 cents.

Doffen

There is currently a huge sale on Windows 10 with $0.10 games on the Windows Store.

Hitman Go
A World of Keflings
Disney Fairies
4 Elements II
Bejeweled Live
Angry Birds Star Wars
Angry Birds Space
Assassin's Creed Pirates
Reckless Racing Ultimate
Ilomilo Plus
Rayman Fiesta Run

Looks like US only currently.

Vert boil

Released today,

apps.51356.13510798885174500.d5932ee7-41a2-4af6-ab64-c4aa34353a58.46f5d4c9-cde2-4993-a5ad-c98c24e00dec

Stealh Inc 2 - 10$, 272MB.
No crossbuy it seems.

-----
Webpage for the Black Friday sale. Says they are today only on the page but when you buy it says 11 days remaining.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/collections/Today's10-centgamedeals

Hitman Go
A World of Keflings
Disney Fairies
4 Elements II
Bejeweled Live
Angry Birds Star Wars
Angry Birds Space
Assassin's Creed Pirates
Reckless Racing Ultimate
Ilomilo Plus
Rayman Fiesta Run

There's w bunch of games even awesome mom Xbox games like Bridge constructor...definitely new thread worthy

Vert boil

http://blogs.windows.com/windowsexp...cent-deals-in-the-windows-store-starts-today/

Daily deals for ten days and I'm already stuffed. :D

If you have the issue of some Win 8 games not displaying correctly on Win 10 (only shows half the screen/mouse pointer not lining up correctly), Hydro Thunder Hurricane and A World of Keflings have the issue. And for some reason Disney Fairies is hard crashing for me atm.

-----
No new deals yet but Asphalt 7:Heat has now dropped to 10c. It was previously reduced to 1$.

Vert boil

A few new games for 10c,

Halo: Spartan Assault
Halo: Spartan Strike

-----
Baseball Riot will be coming out Dec 9th alongside the Xbox One version.

Trailer

A few new games for 10c,

Halo: Spartan Assault
Halo: Spartan Strike

-----
Baseball Riot will be coming out Dec 9th alongside the Xbox One version.

Trailer
THe Devs told me the Windows Phone and Windows versions are not cross buy and will not have Xbox achievements. They have however been approved to be LIVE enabled for future titles.

I can email them and find out the patch notes and ask that also

After more than half a day to update Windows (seems a major update) so I can update my games, I could download the PinballFX update. They just added the Balls of Glory tables (Fox). Nothing on cross-buy yet :-(

Strange that I have some tables on it (3 Star Wars tables, Rome) and I never purchased anything on Windows (but I have almost all tables on 360/One).

Microsoft Bingo also got an update and now its achievements should work fine. If you had an achievement ingame and it did not registered in your Live account, now it will pop.

Ops, sorry for the double post.

zorbsie

Loved Rocket Riot on windows phone. Would buy it again on windows 10 if it had achievements. Yes, I'm that guy. :)

Rise of the Tomb Raider is releasing January 28th and will seemingly have a seperate 1000G gamerscore.

Cross-buy is doubtful.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/new...o-Windows-10-PCs-At-the-End-of-the-Month.html

This is the first "traditional AAA" release for the Win 10 store isn't it? I had figured games of that caliber were waiting in the wings along with previously announced titles like IDARB and Pillars for some-kind of relaunch of the store. Wonder what happened to those games then?

This is the first "traditional AAA" release for the Win 10 store isn't it? I had figured games of that caliber were waiting in the wings along with previously announced titles like IDARB and Pillars for some-kind of relaunch of the store. Wonder what happened to those games then?

Not sure, still coming I assume. Not sure what is taking so long for simple titles like idarb.

Technically Disney Infinity 3.0 was the first "AAA" release, albeit it was "free" to download and try out with in-app purchases of character sets.

TR is the first BIG game though, which is good to see. Really hope it meets some form of success so other games will follow suit.

As for indie games, we have had Pinball FX2, Stealth Inc 2 so far, so hoping to see more ID@Xbox games soon@

zorbsie

If you own characters in Disney infinity 3.0 and have linked your account they will appear in the PC version. So you don't have to buy things twice.

Really hope Oxenfree is cross buy. That would seal the deal for me.

zorbsie

Rise of the Tomb Raider is in the Windows 10 store. Has the xbox live banner on it, so I assume it has achievements. Not that I care about such things...

Lazaro

here it comes:
4HWA9pk.png

Was playing idarb on the Xbox One and while browsing the Xbox app on Windows 10 I noticed it appeared as UWP in my "Recently Played menu."

Windows Store link is broken though.

EDIT:
I don´t think it is Live enabled..... Anyone want to fork US$ 20 to try it?
No, Hand o Fate is not Live enabled although the porting team is "considering" adding Live functionality but no guarantees, lol.

Sioul

Cross-play titles share achievement lists, like Shadowrun.

Oh, yes, you are right. I hope that future Windows 10 games share lists like those GFWL games instead of having 2 or 3 lists that share progress like the Halo games for Win8/Phone/Xbox (Spartan Assault have 4 lists lol)

Speaking of Games for Windows Live, I recently got an inch to replay Viva Pinata. Apparently you can no longer download purchases from the Games For Windows Live marketplace. Any idea if Microsoft is going to address this?

Bummer Gears didn't end up supporting crossplay. Was hoping the Coalition would end up supporting that feature when Rod wouldn't confirm it was/wasn't happening before the XB1 launch.

Top Bottom