• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Nintendo Oct 2 JP Conference (S&P2 on Wii, Punch Out Wii, DSi announced)

Keyser Soze said:
2m85nki.gif
:lol win

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
Mama Robotnik said:
I've seen into the future...

*image*

I was watching that and at the end I was thinking "there really needs to be a laughing Iwata here" and then it came... Bless you :lol

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
i'm so glad there's a 4.6 mb gif on this page that really helps my experience refreshing to catch the latest updates

truendo

Jiggy37 said:
I don't know about anyone else, but I for one am holding out for:

An internally-developed Star Fox Wii with no on-foot missions, F-Zero WX with a track builder, a new 2D Metroid on DS, Pokemon Trading Card Game DS, Adventures of Lolo on WiiWare or DS with a level creator, a WiiWare Mario in the style of SMB3, Four Swords Adventures with online co-op, Baten Kaitos DS, Pokemon Gold/Silver remakes, a DS compilation of Mother 1-3, Kirby Wii with newly-revealed online co-op, Punch-Out with Wii MotionPlus, Star Tropics 3 on DS, Super Princess Peach 2 featuring playable Daisy, WiiWare Kid Icarus still playing on a 2D plane, and a modern remake of Link's Awakening.

And also the announcement of a new yearly-release series of $30 single-player cel-shaded Wii co-op adventures using the Kirby Super Star Ultra engine and implementing various third-party characters along with Nintendo stars.

Clearly these things are coming!
Good luck with that!

I'm holding low expectations so I won't get too disappointed, or, on the contrary, I'll be even more excited!

Eh, I just want to hear about a new game that interests me and about the new DS (if that's true)

AHHHHHHH HYPE MODE ENGAGED.

PIKMIN 3!!!
PILOTWINGS!!
ZELDA WII!!!!
KID ICARUS!!!
F-ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!

If Nintendo doesn't show ALL of these, i will declare it a MASSIVE DISAPPOINTMENT-TON!

Jiggy37 said:
I don't know about anyone else, but I for one am holding out for:

An internally-developed Star Fox Wii with no on-foot missions, F-Zero WX with a track builder, a new 2D Metroid on DS, Pokemon Trading Card Game DS, Adventures of Lolo on WiiWare or DS with a level creator, a WiiWare Mario in the style of SMB3, Four Swords Adventures with online co-op, Baten Kaitos DS, Pokemon Gold/Silver remakes, a DS compilation of Mother 1-3, Kirby Wii with newly-revealed online co-op, Punch-Out with Wii MotionPlus, Star Tropics 3 on DS, Super Princess Peach 2 featuring playable Daisy, WiiWare Kid Icarus still playing on a 2D plane, and a modern remake of Link's Awakening.

And also the announcement of a new yearly-release series of $30 single-player cel-shaded Wii co-op adventures using the Kirby Super Star Ultra engine and implementing various third-party characters along with Nintendo stars.

Clearly these things are coming!

All that's missing from there is a Zero Mission style Zelda II remake.

Yea I cant wait to see the new DS and hopefully some features we dont know about (Virtual Console from Wii, or DS Specific Virtual console..or Demos without having to turn the DS off)

I also have a good feeling the storage solution (if its via firmware update) will be released shortly after the conference. (They had a update last year the same day as the conference.) AT the very least show what it is and release date.

Eteric Rice

GUYS! GUYS!

YOU KNOW BETTER!

DON'T GET HYPED!

IF A BOMB DROPS THEN GET HYPED.

UNTIL THEN CALM THE FUCK DOWN FOR YOUR OWN HEALTH. :O

And for the sake of the Gaf servers. >_>

JoeFu

Banned
Cirekiller said:
I can't believe I', staying awake for this but I'm here for the potential megatons.

I'm doing this instead of sleeping or studying for my business law exam tomorrow.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Ah, man it's been too long since I've stayed up for one of these. IWATA BOMB ZAL DROPPEN!!!!!

1.5 hour Wii Music Demo

DrPirate

Banned
Eteric Rice said:
GUYS! GUYS!

YOU KNOW BETTER!

DON'T GET HYPED!

IF A BOMB DROPS THEN GET HYPED.

UNTIL THEN CALM THE FUCK DOWN FOR YOUR OWN HEALTH. :O

And for the sake of the Gaf servers. >_>
:lol :lol :lol :lol

This :p